CNN’s Chris Cuomo threatens to throw a man down the stairs

May 2019
The Wine Country
Exactly ...

'Fredo' has nothing to do with race.

If anything, it's a tribute to John Cazale who created an immortal character. What other actor could wear a couch and still look good?

Fredo.jpg

.​

boontito

Future Staff
Jan 2008
Most Insidious
Jan 2016
Colorado
He has now apologized..

"Appreciate all the support but - truth is I should be better than the guys baiting me. This happens all the time these days. Often in front of my family. But there is a lesson: no need to add to the ugliness; I should be better than what I oppose. "

Trump: Give CNN's Cuomo a 'red flag' for his 'Fredo' rant
Just cut back a bit on all the caffeine, Chris Cuomo. Or try decaf.

That would be my first bit of advice.

HayJenn

Jul 2014
CA
By golly, I LOVE Asha Rangappa. She is a voice of wisdom. No, I really mean I LOVE her:

I Have A Crush On Asha Rangappa
Plus I think that there are far more important stories out there that directly impact everyone living in the United States than this stupid one.

But in the age of social media, instead of say, actually reading a newspaper, this is what you get

Stupid stories.

Jan 2016
Colorado
Plus I think that there are far more important stories out there that directly impact everyone living in the United States than this stupid one.

But in the age of social media, instead of say, actually reading a newspaper, this is what you get

Stupid stories.
The polar icecaps are melting, heat waves are scorching the Earth, animals and plants are going extinct by the hundreds of species every week, rogue nations are toying with thermonuclear weaponry, terrorist groups are reassembling and plotting, civil wars are going on all over the Eastern Hemisphere, there are more and more 'failed states', where chaos and anarchy reign, tyrants are ruling over an amazing chunk of the Earth's surface, ugly ideologies of racial supremacy are rebounding in some of the most 'developed' nations, anti-biotics are losing their effectiveness, trade wars are threatening to plunge the global economy into a recession, the national debt of America, and many other nations, is exploding,.....

And yeah, we argue about Chris Cuomo getting pissed off by some jerk calling him 'Fredo'.

Priorities, I guess.