CNN’s Ratings Take a Nosedive and Rachel Maddow’s Numbers Are Getting Worse

Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
I know love isn’t in your realm of reality..I do have to laugh at your use of adulteress when you defend a serial adulterer and sexual assaulter
This thread isn't about Bill Clinton.

And, I wonder how their children and their former spouses feel about their adultry ... Err ... I mean "love".

Jul 2014
midwest
I know love isn’t in your realm of reality..I do have to laugh at your use of adulteress when you defend a serial adulterer and sexual assaulter
Well, yeah.

I didn't think I needed to mention Joe Scarborough by name.

Where his little adultress goes, he's sure to follow.

Sex or money?

Which brings down more men...?

Apr 2014
Maryland
Well, yeah.

Sex or money?

Love! Is that impossible to you? Must there be an ulterior motive? Both can get all the sex they want and both have lots of money

Rasselas

Former Staff
Feb 2010
valid location
That's because the majority of Americans who pay attention to current events are normal Common Sense thinking Americans.
And yet Fox News's audience size is tiny. They get about 0.7% of the nation's population on an average weekday, primetime hour.

Your claim here is bullshit. "The majority" don't watch Fox News. And the majority certainly don't agree with you on most issues.

The fact is, most people don't get their news from cable at all. Making comparisons between Fox, MSNBC, and CNN is like ants arguing about the size of their mounds. For "most" Americans, they don't even matter.

I get my news from newspapers on line. Much more thorough. Much easier to filter out bullshit or stories I don't really want to explore.

Rasselas

Former Staff
Feb 2010
valid location
Well, yeah.

Sex or money?

Wow. Strange for you to use adultery as a means of attacking people you don't like, considering you voted for a notorious, unrepentant adulterer. I guess with you adultery is okay, as long as you're shameless about it.

Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
And yet Fox News's audience size is tiny. They get about 0.7% of the nation's population on an average weekday, primetime hour.

Your claim here is bullshit. "The majority" don't watch Fox News. And the majority certainly don't agree with you on most issues.

The fact is, most people don't get their news from cable at all. Making comparisons between Fox, MSNBC, and CNN is like ants arguing about the size of their mounds. For "most" Americans, they don't even matter.

I get my news from newspapers on line. Much more thorough. Much easier to filter out bullshit or stories I don't really want to explore.
I didn't mention Fox News.

Jul 2014
midwest
Love! Is that impossible to you? Must there be an ulterior motive? Both can get all the sex they want and both have lots of money
You missed the key word.

What brings DOWN more men?

Love is the best of all.

But, we are talking about their FAILURES.

Sex or money?