CNN Ambushes Senior Citizen at Home on Russian Trolls

Crusher

Former Staff
Aug 2011
Heaven Above
[video]https://youtu.be/ACV1uGhAIGo?t=2m3s[/video]

[video=youtube;ACV1uGhAIGo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ACV1uGhAIGo[/video]

The video is set to start at 2:03 with the top link, where the ambush starts, but you can watch the whole video.

It's amazing that CNN sent a reporter to ambush this old lady at her home. What producer thought this would be a good idea? Why not approach her civilly and conduct a respectful exchange?

Why didn't they send one to Michael Moore who fell for a Russian plant for an anti-Trump rally? Where is that producer?

I wonder when CNN will wait on Comey’s front lawn and badger him with “did you know you were duped by a foreign agent paid by Hillary’s DNC running a garbage dossier of Russian disinformation?”

This whole event is cringey and it's funny that the lady held her own against a CNN reporter.

I am sure she changed the election with her Russian handlers. It is not reported that she is receiving death threats. Great job CNN!

Babba

Former Staff
Jul 2007
So. Md.
Yeah, it's cringey alright. She's cringey. He was more gentle with her than I might have been. She's delusional.

Reactions: 3 people

Crusher

Former Staff
Aug 2011
Heaven Above
Yeah, it's cringey alright. She's cringey. He was more gentle with her than I might have been. She's delusional.
You don't show up on some old lady's house and harass her like that as a professional news organization. That's damn strange.

She was a private citizen trying to be politically engaged and they got her death threats. That's horrible for our democracy and others that may consider getting involved on any side, but look at this and say, "nope".

Jul 2013
On a happy trail
You don't show up on some old lady's house and harass her like that as a professional news organization. That's damn strange.

She was a private citizen trying to be politically engaged and they got her death threats. That's horrible for our democracy and others that may consider getting involved on any side, but look at this and say, "nope".
She is a public figure with her political organization, blog and website, which she proceeded to "speak for". They certainly can determine if she's legit or not.

She sounded certifiable.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person

Crusher

Former Staff
Aug 2011
Heaven Above
She is a public figure with her political organization, blog and website, which she proceeded to "speak for". They certainly can determine if she's legit or not.

She sounded certifiable.
Really? She's public figure because she has a Facebook political page and goes to rallies? I can't imagine that going well... oh wait... it didn't.... she is receiving death threats.

Where is the interview with Michael Moore, clearly a real public figure?

Djinn

Council Hall
Dec 2007
Pennsylvania, USA
Why is there a fake "CNN Today" graphic stamped in the lower right-hand corner of the video?

Reactions: 3 people

Crusher

Former Staff
Aug 2011
Heaven Above
Why is there a fake "CNN Today" graphic stamped in the lower right-hand corner of the video?
It's the only video of the event I could find/share on You Tube. The other videos require a link off site to watch.

Djinn

Council Hall
Dec 2007
Pennsylvania, USA
Okay... But why would whoever compiled the video for YouTube deliberately obscure that part of the screen?

Reactions: 1 person

Crusher

Former Staff
Aug 2011
Heaven Above
Okay... But why would whoever compiled the video for YouTube deliberately obscure that part of the screen?
No idea... if there is a better version that can be shared, I am all for it.