CNN Asks Brother Of Detained American About His Anti-CNN Posts On Social Media

Macduff

Apr 2010
Pittsburgh, PA
A CNN anchor asked the brother of a detained American about his anti-CNN social media posts in an interview Wednesday morning.
Forty-eight-year-old Michigan businessman and ex-Marine, Paul Whelan, was detained in Russia this week on charges of espionage. CNN’s Alisyn Camerota interviewed David Whelan, who is the brother of Paul. Camerota used the opportunity to grill Whelan about his brother’s anti-CNN social media posts.
Camerota asked Whelan about posts his brother made on a Russian social media platform, where he called CNN “fake news.”
Camerota continued, “Now, I’m not taking this personally that he’s pictured with CNN, but I just am wondering is this a statement on his part somehow?”
A bewildered David Whelan responded that he does not care about his brother’s social media and he just wants his brother home safe. “I don’t know what’s on his page,” Whelan said, “I don’t follow him on social media other than Twitter, which is where I am. I don’t know what he was intending by those photos.”
https://dailycaller.com/2019/01/02/cnn-grills-brother-of-detained-American/
And before the little source trolls show up, there is video of the interview at the link.
What petty nonsense. This is literally the least important part of this story and CNN has to hone right in on it because their fee fees are hurt.

Oct 2018
Somewhere they can't find me.
Gee...a CNN reporter asks a stupid question and proves she isn't a perfect being.

Stop the presses and clutch your pearls!

Macduff

Apr 2010
Pittsburgh, PA
Gee...a CNN reporter asks a stupid question and proves she isn't a perfect being.

Stop the presses and clutch your pearls!
Who do you think she was talking to? His brother is obviously concerned for his well being and she's acting like a fucking idiot with him.