CNN Calls Kanye West ‘Token Negro’ for Trump Support

Dec 2014
The Milky Way
gotta love the folks calling CNN racist while using every offensive racial slur they can think of to do it.

It is a well known fact that as long as blacks stay on the Dims porch they are alright. When Kanye stepped off the Dims porch they have gone into overdrive with their attacks and insults of the man. The Dims are the party of slavery, the Civil War, the KKK, Jim Crow, lynchings.

Jul 2014
Border Fence
Discriminatory Content
You should be upset with Dims for attacking any black folks who dare to think for themselves.
Kanye considers himself part of the black community...why would I get in between a family fight.

Kayne is a big boy. He can defend himself.

+ Kanye uses niggR in his songs so why would I condemn others for what he does too?

johnflesh

Former Staff
Feb 2007
Colorado
I like how in this thread, people are medical professionals and able to diagnose Kanye's mental illness - in a conversation about his political support.

You guys are good at what you do but full of shit.

Feb 2011
Boise, ID
The left is threatened by Kanye West?
lol.
Of course they are. Why? Because Kanye is starting to figure out and say the things that numerous others have said about the exploitation of race and racism as a political tool to control people's thoughts and beliefs. Kanye is saying the types of things that people like Andrew Breitbart have said about racism. It is the use and overuse of race and racism by liberal politicians, social science academics, and the media, to constantly promote narratives of oppressor vs. oppressed, to keep dark-skinned people grouped in a category of their own and maintain their allegiance to the Democratic Party by playing the race and racism card continuously.

"I want them to talk about race every day. If the left is focused on race and identity, and we go with economic nationalism, we can crush the Democrats.” - Steve Bannon, Summer 2016

The path to Trump 2020 is paved with Democrats' racist accusations (Stop making everything about race, or Trump gets re-elected)
Is All This Talk of Racism Bad for Democrats?
Democrats, the party who cried racist
Why identity politics benefits the right more than the left

I think Kanye is trying to promote change by saying and doing these things. I think he's trying to wake people up that the tired, recycled use of the race card by Democrats, university professors, the media, and by a lot of black people in general, needs to be discarded.

The fact that he is being attacked like a traitor for it really only proves his point.