CNN Collapse

Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
Fox News Channel dominated basic cable for the month of April, beating news, sports, and entertainment networks in total day and primetime viewers, while rival news channel CNN continued to shed its audience.

According to Nielsen Media Research, FNC garnered 2.4 million viewers in primetime and finished first among all basic cable stations for the third month in a row, and 1.4 million viewers in total day to top basic cable for the 34th consecutive month.

For the 208th month in a row, FNC also beat left-leaning CNN and MSNBC across both categories, while CNN marked its lowest-rated month in total day viewers since October 2015, and since August 2015 in the key demographic of viewers age 25-54.

Fox News Channel is top basic cable network in April; CNN ratings plummet

Apparently since the Mueller Report was released the fake news MSM is having trouble continuing to produce enough fake news stories to keep the Sheeple tuned in.

The fake news MSM has been hemorrhaging viewers since the release of the Mueller Report.

Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
Ask a hard one next time. Reason? CNN sucks.
CNN sucks.

Clearly they are the enemy of the American people.

However .....

They were able to maintain enough loyal Sheeple to keep their ratings up.

Now, post the release of the Mueller Report .....

Their ratings are plummetting.

This isn't a coincidence.

And, I argue there's more to it than just the Mueller Report turning out to be a big nothing burger.

Mar 2019
California
CNN sucks.

Clearly they are the enemy of the American people.

However .....

They were able to maintain enough loyal Sheeple to keep their ratings up.

Now, post the release of the Mueller Report .....

Their ratings are plummetting.

This isn't a coincidence.

And, I argue there's more to it than just the Mueller Report turning out to be a big nothing burger.
Opinion? CNN is in on the attempted Coup.

Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
Opinion? CNN is in on the attempted Coup.
I would say fact.

The evidence will come out soon enough.

How many leaks went to CNN, Wa Po, and the NY Times.

You think they were ignorant participants.

No way ....

They knew exactly what they were doing.

Mar 2019
California
I would say fact.

The evidence will come out soon enough.

How many leaks went to CNN, Wa Po, and the NY Times.

You think they were ignorant participants.

No way ....

They knew exactly what they were doing.
Of course they did. But the Dems think it was coincidence that a CNN spy just "Happened by" when the storm troopers raided Roger Stone.

Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
Of course they did. But the Dems think it was coincidence that a CNN spy just "Happened by" when the storm troopers raided Roger Stone.
The fake news MSM has a much bigger fingerprint in this attempted Coup other than just being at the right place when Mueller and Company stormed Stone's Home.