(CNN)Goodbye "Boy Scouts." Hello "Scouts BSA."

Oct 2013
USA
Now, now. In reading some responses I am concerned that no matter anyone's age, we are turning into old farts. Next thing you know we'll all be saying "I walked 20 miles to school." We'll have to see how well this up and coming generation (who is likely to be less uptight) does with this fun new concept.

Dec 2006
required field
Oh noes, the sky is falling, and the end times are near!

Just like when we were allowed to vote and join the army.

BFD. The kids already know this, but us old farts have gotta be drug kicking and screaming, just like the generations before us that we used to complain about before Millennial bashing became our new national pastime.

Oct 2013
USA
Oh noes, the sky is falling, and the end times are near!

Just like when we were allowed to vote and join the army.

BFD. The kids already know this, but us old farts have gotta be drug kicking and screaming, just like the generations before us that we used to complain about before Millennial bashing became our new national pastime.
We have become our parents? Oh jeez just shoot me! Hahahahaha

HCProf

Sep 2014
USA
That's fine and well if they can keep the boys and girls from creating babies in the tents
Nah...I remember the hoopla when dorms in college offered co-ed dorms. I lived in a co-ed dorm. No babies and it was a lot of fun. Boys and girls can be friends without any of that going on. I was a girl scout for a little while and I would have loved having someone climb a tree with me. :)