CNN Poll: More approve of Mueller than of Trump.

Mar 2015
Nowhere, mon frere ~
The best Mueller has is Manafort and those charges are unrelated to Trump. Your blinded by your hate for Trump. Getting comical now.
Oh, that just isn't true. This is PE you're talking to, everyone here knows that isn't the case. Are you the one blind in your unwarranted support of our POTUS? Mueller is still investigating. We don't know if there is more or not. I knew Trump was as crooked as a three dollar bill when I voted for him, I had no idea that he could be a treasonous liar. Notice I said could be?

Mar 2015
Nowhere, mon frere ~
They play the role of Mueller like Trump pretends to be President.

I know a Trump supporter who was in the Navy Seals that claims to have the inside scoop on the Deep State in the FBI. They'll sell their soul for Trump. It really is pathetic.
This thread is not about the poster I quoted. Please don't attack posters just because you don't agree with them.

Nicnam

Dec 2013
We don't live in the past and past elections don't play into this one. Presently more people identify as democrats as do republicans. Why are facts so difficult for you to accept?
Speaking of facts....

I'm not a fan of polls, I've written it in this thread and on this site many times.

Last edited:
Jul 2013
Nashville, TN
You said you were not a fan<shrug>... I am not a fan of garbanzo beans and I would not see any reason to post in a thread about them, especially not more than one comment of "I don't give a shit about garbanzo beans"

Oct 2011
Washington State
No, so myself and other Christians won't be charged with criminal behavior for following their beliefs.
This thread is not about the poster I quoted. Please don't attack posters just because you don't agree with them.
I didn't attack the poster. I said "they."

If one candidate would have attacked Trump the way Trump attacked them, really stood up for themselves, (and that includes Hillary when Trump was creeping up behind her at one of the debates) Trump more than likely wouldn't be President. Taking the "High Road" didn't work well for Democrats in the last election. Trump and his ilk want to talk trash, I say bring it on. Sometimes it's better to fight fire with fire.

I didn't break any PH rules.

Nicnam

Dec 2013
You said you were not a fan<shrug>... I am not a fan of garbanzo beans and I would not see any reason to post in a thread about them, especially not more than one comment of "I don't give a shit about garbanzo beans"
You have no idea what not being a fan means, do you?