CNN Poll: More approve of Mueller than of Trump.

the watchman

Former Staff
Jul 2011
becoming more and more
I posted from the methodology, you provided the dates of the poll.

Not a big deal, only to a few people here questioning me...LOL
meh...polls are what they are. I doubt there are people going out and wagering their entire fortunes on any single poll. You're not the only one that's on record on PH criticizing polls, btw. All I'm doing is pointing out that individual political ideologies were polled. It's starts breaking down by political parties around page 8. Also, non- white, women, college educated, etc.

Mar 2015
Istanbul NOT Constantinople...
I didn't attack the poster. I said "they."

If one candidate would have attacked Trump the way Trump attacked them, really stood up for themselves, (and that includes Hillary when Trump was creeping up behind her at one of the debates) Trump more than likely wouldn't be President. Taking the "High Road" didn't work well for Democrats in the last election. Trump and his ilk want to talk trash, I say bring it on. Sometimes it's better to fight fire with fire.

I didn't break any PH rules.
Who said anything about rules? It had to do with you being rude to a friend of mine. You most certainly were atacking him by making a blanket statement that you obviously feel applies across the board to all trump suporters.

You responded to my post so I felt obliged to express my opinion.

HayJenn

Jul 2014
CA
Again, it's more than just the CNN polls

Democrats hold a 12-point lead over Republicans in a generic congressional ballot poll released Wednesday morning, reflecting a growing disparity between the two parties with just two months until the midterm elections.

An NPR/Marist poll found that 50 percent of voters said they are more likely to vote for a Democrat in their congressional district, while 38 percent said they would likely vote Republican. Six percent said they remain undecided, while 7 percent said they would not vote for either candidate from the two major parties.

The poll closely aligns with a Quinnipiac Poll that was also released Wednesday. That poll gave Democrats a 14-point edge over Republicans on the generic House ballot.

Poll: Dems up double-digits on GOP in generic House ballot

The Morning Consult poll has "D" up by 10 points

Morning Consult's 2018 Midterm Wave Watcher - Political Intelligence

HayJenn

Jul 2014
CA
If you were a Republican, would you tell anyone?
Sure, why not? Most of my friends are Republican and I'm married to a moderate Republican.

But as you can see from the latest polls, most people are now going with the "Independent" route. Which not surprise me at all in time of such politicization as we have now.

Mar 2015
Istanbul NOT Constantinople...
Sure, why not? Most of my friends are Republican and I'm married to a moderate Republican.

But as you can see from the latest polls, most people are now going with the "Independent" route. Which not surprise me at all in time of such politicization as we have now.
"Independent" is mostly cover for "too conservative for republican." I was kidding, by the way. Look at my friend's list.