CNN Poll: More approve of Mueller than of Trump.

Mar 2015
Istanbul NOT Constantinople...
The people I know who consider themselves "independent" are just fed up with both parties. I totally see their point of view.
I'm an independent, but I'm not actually one or the other. Some people do that just so they don't have to be on a side or take blame when something goes wrong. If you look at my politics, its a mixed bag of left, right, libertarian and big-government. Some people just do it for show. A lot of people, actually.

HayJenn

Jul 2014
CA
I'm an independent, but I'm not actually one or the other. Some people do that just so they don't have to be on a side or take blame when something goes wrong. If you look at my politics, its a mixed bag of left, right, libertarian and big-government. Some people just do it for show. A lot of people, actually.
Might be right. Although I do know some people who will vote one way or the other for all the down-ballot candidates and switch to the other ones at the top of the ticket as kind of "check" on both sides.

Oct 2011
Washington State
Who said anything about rules? It had to do with you being rude to a friend of mine. You most certainly were atacking him by making a blanket statement that you obviously feel applies across the board to all trump suporters.

You responded to my post so I felt obliged to express my opinion.
If you voted for Trump and are still a Trump supporter then you are just as bad as Trump. Trump's a racist, despicable, sick human being and so are those that still support him. So yes, I paint them with all a broad brush, especially the hypocritical Evangelicals and Christians.

Nov 2008
Washington state
So my belief is that people under 5 feet tall are stupid. I should be able to refuse them service? Where do you draw the line?
Without being to graphic Christians don’t support anyone marrying other then men marrying women. We believe in the family that is raised by its natural parents. A Christian should not lose his business or be fined for believing that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jul 2013
Nashville, TN
Without being to graphic Christians support anyone marrying other then men marrying women. We believe in the family that is raised by its natural parents. A Christian should not lose his business or be fined for believing that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Some Christians believe as you do, certainly not all.

Episcopal Church says all same-sex couples can now marry in their home churches
Or do you want to make the claim that Episcopalians are not real Christians? How about Lutherans? Not real Christians?
Stances on LGBTQ Issues: Evangelical Lutheran Church in Ameri | Human Rights Campaign

How many more links do you need?

Oct 2011
Washington State
Without being to graphic Christians don’t support anyone marrying other then men marrying women.
It's called discrimination.

We believe in the family that is raised by its natural parents.
So you don't believe in adoption? Boy, you are all over the place.

A Christian should not lose his business or be fined for believing that.
So if I own the only Grocery Store in town I should be to refuse to sell a Gay Couple groceries?

You are opening a can of worms. I don't think you want to go there.

We're way off topic so I'll move on.

Last edited:
Mar 2015
Istanbul NOT Constantinople...
If you voted for Trump and are still a Trump supporter then you are just as bad as Trump. Trump's a racist, despicable, sick human being and so are those that still support him. So yes, I paint them with all a broad brush, especially the hypocritical Evangelicals and Christians.
I see, that's your way of calling any Trump supporter a racist, despicable, sick human being and pretending to skirt the rules while you do it. You're acting like an impetuous child and perhaps need to reconsider your 'line-in-the-sand' approach to humanity.