CNN Poll: More approve of Mueller than of Trump.

Nov 2008
Washington state
Could you please provide a copy of a post where I said I hate Trump?
If you voted for Trump and are still a Trump supporter then you are just as bad as Trump. Trump's a racist, despicable, sick human being and so are those that still support him. So yes, I paint them with all a broad brush, especially the hypocritical Evangelicals and Christians.
A few post back

Mar 2015
The cloud
snicker~~~~~

Sun October 23, 2016
(CNN)Hillary Clinton has a 12-point lead over Donald Trump and has reached 50% support nationally among likely voters, a new ABC News tracking poll shows.
The poll shows Clinton with 50% support to Trump's 38%, with 5% backing Libertarian Gary Johnson and 2% supporting the Green Party's Jill Stein.

HayJenn

Jul 2014
CA
snicker~~~~~

Sun October 23, 2016
(CNN)Hillary Clinton has a 12-point lead over Donald Trump and has reached 50% support nationally among likely voters, a new ABC News tracking poll shows.
The poll shows Clinton with 50% support to Trump's 38%, with 5% backing Libertarian Gary Johnson and 2% supporting the Green Party's Jill Stein.
How nice you cherry picked ONE poll - when in fact, if you average all the polls, they showed her winning by about 3%. And she did win the popular vote by the widest margin ever.