CNN's Jim Acosta: Trump is 'crazy like a fox'

Dec 2014
The Milky Way
I have repeatedly said that Trump is crazy like a fox. :cool:

CNN's chief White House correspondent Jim Acosta on Sunday weighed in on discussions about President Trump’s mental state, saying he thinks Trump is “more crazy like a fox."

"I tell folks, I’m not a psychiatrist," Acosta said on CNN's "Reliable Sources." "I can’t assess the president’s mental state, but I will tell you is my sense of it, covering him for a pretty long period of time now, is that he’s more crazy like a fox."

Acosta went on to note former White House chief strategist Steve Bannon told him in an interview that Trump purposefully says sensationalistic things to stir reactions from the press.

"Bannon explains in an interview that I had with him, that what Trump tries to do is really control the narrative by saying sensational things that sound wild and nutty sometimes, and he does this because he knows it dominates the news cycle," Acosta said. "That make it a priority for us in the news business to talk about him nonstop. And he loves that and he capitalizes [on] that."

Reactions: orangecat
Apr 2018
oregon

CNN's chief White House correspondent Jim Acosta on Sunday weighed in on discussions about President Trump’s mental state, saying he thinks Trump is “more crazy like a fox."
"I tell folks, I’m not a psychiatrist," Acosta said on CNN's "Reliable Sources." "I can’t assess the president’s mental state, but I will tell you is my sense of it, covering him for a pretty long period of time now, is that he’s more crazy like a fox."
Acosta went on to note former White House chief strategist Steve Bannon told him in an interview that Trump purposefully says sensationalistic things to stir reactions from the press.
"Bannon explains in an interview that I had with him, that what Trump tries to do is really control the narrative by saying sensational things that sound wild and nutty sometimes, and he does this because he knows it dominates the news cycle," Acosta said. "That make it a priority for us in the news business to talk about him nonstop. And he loves that and he capitalizes [on] that."

And you can tell the left exactly what he's doing and they still can't control their emotions enough to stop. He plays them for fools every day.

Reactions: Luca and excalibur
Apr 2015
Mid ATL

Gee, you think that's what that Tweeting is all about?
Acosta is a quick one ain't he?
You must remember these people are so partisanly blind and dense that it takes literally years for these realities to dawn on them. It must be even harder to admit it when they finally make a breakthrough.

Dec 2018
Florida

$3 Billion in free press for his campaign? I’m inclined to believe that.