CNN's 'Journalist of the Year' Forced to Resign for Fabricating Stories

HayJenn

Jul 2014
CA
The Relotius case resembles past instances where journalists have been caught fabricating stories. Those accused previously have included:

Stephen Glass, who was fired from the New Republic magazine.

Jayson Blair, fired from the New York Times.

Janet Cooke, a Washington Post reporter whose story about a child addicted to heroin won a Pulitzer Price before it was revealed to be a fabrication.

Writer touted by CNN as 'Journalist of the Year' forced to resign for fabricating stories

New Republic Magazine

New York Times

Washington Post

Anyone seeing a pattern here?

These fake news stories from the MSM are occurring on a daily basis at this point.
Again, lol

You have thousands of journalists in this country.

You do know that lots of doctors and lawyers also lose their licenses every year right?

Why are you not complaining about that?

HayJenn

Jul 2014
CA
I think at this point if one still trust the fake news MSM they are simply being foolish and/or naive.
Sure, sure

Is that why you never bothered to show back up in your thread about Flynn??

Guess your tin foil hat sites let you down on that one??

Feb 2015
sadness
The German magazine Der Spiegel revealed Wednesday that one of its top award-winning journalists fabricated many of his articles, inventing characters, sources, and their quotes “on a grand scale” for many years.

Claas Relotius, a reporter and editor, admitted to fabricating parts of at least 14 stories following the magazine’s internal investigation. The publication said the issue “marks a low point in the 70-year history of Der Spiegel.”

“I am sick and I need to get help.”
— Claas Relotius, former CNN Journalist of the Year

Writer touted by CNN as 'Journalist of the Year' forced to resign for fabricating stories

I suppose this should be expected by normal folks in this era of fake news.

But, I doubt our Low/No Information Leftist who are incapable of seeing the fake news will understand the significance of this story.
ratings and sensationalism. Im glad he got caught.