Cold blooded cop executions continue...

The Man

Former Staff
Jul 2011
Toronto
Tragedies like that happen in police work. There is no sinister conspiracy to kill cops. There was a cop killed, for example, in Russia today too, in Zabaykalie region of Siberia. Apparently, a man called police from a village, saying his neighbor, 30 year old man with previous convictions for violent crimes, had threatened him with murder. Group of cops arrived to that guy's house, and he came out at them with a shotgun, blazing. killed a 27 year old Sergeant and wounded in the shoulder the 34 year old praporshik (Russian officer rank not sure what it corresponds to in the West) who was leading the group.

Now every law enforcement person in the region is looking for the guy, he is facing life in prison if caught, but, more likely, just a bullet in the head, cop killers generally don't get taken alive over there :smiley-shrug:

FYI, twice as many cops die on the job in Russia every year as in America.

American cops are well off, compared to many places on Earth.

Reactions: 2 people

HayJenn

Former Staff
Jul 2014
CA
I'd presumed the driver being ticketed murdered the officer. It's now being reported a random black male rolled up on the scene, exited his vehicle, and shot the officer in the head while he was sitting in his cruiser. wtf.

Police hunting suspect after Texas officer gunned down while writing traffic ticket | Fox News
Never, ever an excuse to kill a police officer..

But FYI - white guys kill cops too. Yet somehow on this board, seems like a thread is only made when it's a black guy.

CANONSBURG, Pa. — Investigators are describing the suspected gunman responsible for killing his wife, unborn child, one police officer, and wounding another officer early Thursday as a “violent, dangerous man,” reports CBS affiliate KDKA.

Neighbors say officers were often called to the couple’s Pennsylvania duplex, and the gunman’s wife had just filed a Protection from Abuse Order (PFA) against him last month.

Michael Cwiklinski, Pennsylvania cop shooting suspect, threatened to kill pregnant wife, documents say - CBS News

Reactions: 1 person
Nov 2013
Bay Area

But FYI - white guys kill cops too. Yet somehow on this board, seems like a thread is only made when it's a black guy.

CANONSBURG, Pa. — Investigators are describing the suspected gunman responsible for killing his wife, unborn child, one police officer, and wounding another officer early Thursday as a “violent, dangerous man,” reports CBS affiliate KDKA.

Neighbors say officers were often called to the couple’s Pennsylvania duplex, and the gunman’s wife had just filed a Protection from Abuse Order (PFA) against him last month.

Michael Cwiklinski, Pennsylvania cop shooting suspect, threatened to kill pregnant wife, documents say - CBS News
White males tend to kill police in the commission of a crime. Right now there are black males killing police simply for being police. Also, taking population numbers into account, black males are far more likely to kill police in general.

According to the FBI 40% of cop killers are black. Black people make up about 12% of the population. Do the math.

webrockk

Former Staff
Nov 2009
on the river

Sure, white people kill cops, but just so we're clear, that ^^ is not a targeted execution of a police officer. That is a domestic situation gone horribly wrong. the recent spate of shootings and executions that specifically target police officers...for being police officers...has been perpetrated exclusively by black males.

I do understand why you don't want to discuss it.

HayJenn

Former Staff
Jul 2014
CA
White males tend to kill police in the commission of a crime. Right now there are black males killing police simply for being police. Also, taking population numbers into account, black males are far more likely to kill police in general.

According to the FBI 40% of cop killers are black. Black people make up about 12% of the population. Do the math.
There is this data base...that keeps track of each PO killed each year. I'm going by ones that were gunned down in the line of duty.

https://www.odmp.org/search/year

And if you search you find only ONE instance - the police shooting in Dallas - where the suspect had mental health issues. And this latest report.

Now if you want to back up that blacks are only killing cops because they are cops - well your going to have to back that up with you know, some actual evidence.

Reactions: 3 people
Nov 2013
Bay Area
There is this data base...that keeps track of each PO killed each year. I'm going by ones that were gunned down in the line of duty.

https://www.odmp.org/search/year

And if you search you find only ONE instance - the police shooting in Dallas - where the suspect had mental health issues. And this latest report.

Now if you want to back up that blacks are only killing cops because they are cops - well your going to have to back that up with you know, some actual evidence.
You just twisted everything I said. Nice try but anyone with half a brain will see through that.

HayJenn

Former Staff
Jul 2014
CA
You just twisted everything I said. Nice try but anyone with half a brain will see through that.
So you have two black guys that killed police because they were police. One had mental issues.

So who are the other ones you are referring to besides this latest report?

It should be a pretty easy to answer it - you made the statement and no, I didn't twist it. BTW, again your condensing tone again, is noted.

Sep 2007
N48 51.489 E2 17.67119
I'd presumed the driver being ticketed murdered the officer. It's now being reported a random black male rolled up on the scene, exited his vehicle, and shot the officer in the head while he was sitting in his cruiser. wtf.

Police hunting suspect after Texas officer gunned down while writing traffic ticket | Fox News
My 51 year old younger brother is retiring from the Army after 27 years of active duty in February. He did 2 full Iraq tours and 2 short tours in Afghanistan. He went into the Army back in the late 80s after he decided to leave the Wichita, Ks police force. Two nights in a row he told me he had guns pulled on him during traffic stops. That's wasn't why he left. It was police indifference to gang violence victims and even the gang bangers themselves that hot him to leave the force and go into the Army. His story was, he responded to a shooting, as did a lot of other cops, and the victim was a 15 year old banger who was alive, on the ground and bleeding. The ambulance had been called. Investigators were working doing what they do, the kid was struggling to breathe, and cops were stepping over him to do whatever and no one was trying to help him, stop the bleeding. He said the kid was a really bad dude. He was a rookie, he just watched. He was never critical of his fellow officers, he said he left because he didn't ever want to be indifferent to life. I think those two traffic stops when he had guns pulled on him helped too. Regarding his combat tours, he said they were walks in the park compared to night shifts on the Wichita police force. There is no war on cops. Its always been a dangerous job, you're just trying to exploit this for really wrong reasons. As a coroner, I have a couple of my own stories about how lethal police work can be in areas where there is little crime.

Last edited:
Sep 2007
N48 51.489 E2 17.67119
Sure, white people kill cops, but just so we're clear, that ^^ is not a targeted execution of a police officer. That is a domestic situation gone horribly wrong. the recent spate of shootings and executions that specifically target police officers...for being police officers...has been perpetrated exclusively by black males.

I do understand why you don't want to discuss it.
Then, what do you want to do about it, shoot more black males?

Reactions: 1 person