Colorado in Rebellion?

Jan 2008
Vertiform City
I don't suppose this was in Denver, right?

Probably in those five counties that seceded.... :f_laugh:

Jan 2008
Vertiform City
Poll of state by Quinnipiac.

Read the article.
"Ryan, Paul tied with Cruz".

Well, looks to me, like the 'Pubs need to shit now or get off the pot.

The 'Pubs need a candidate. They have several who could compete ideologically, the problem is they're all so caustic "personally".

If the 'Pubs can find a candidate Hillary could be in big trouble already.

Dec 2007
Middle of nowhere Arkansas
"Ryan, Paul tied with Cruz".

Well, looks to me, like the 'Pubs need to shit now or get off the pot.

The 'Pubs need a candidate. They have several who could compete ideologically, the problem is they're all so caustic "personally".

If the 'Pubs can find a candidate Hillary could be in big trouble already.
Ultimately I don't believe it really matters any more. Demographics are against the republicans from now on. I'm guessing the presidency is going to be a semi permanent democratic party position no matter what happens.

Aug 2012
Greenridge Free State
Ultimately I don't believe it really matters any more. Demographics are against the republicans from now on. I'm guessing the presidency is going to be a semi permanent democratic party position no matter what happens.
I do not get that.

I have talked to several working Democrats that are disgusted.

It will get worse when the employer plans are attacked, and people lose them by the millions.

PPACA is the beginning of a swing back to the right, nuclear option will rest with R's in a year.

Reactions: 1 person
Dec 2007
I do not get that.

I have talked to several working Democrats that are disgusted.

It will get worse when the employer plans are attacked, and people lose them by the millions.

PPACA is the beginning of a swing back to the right, nuclear option will rest with R's in a year.
The vast majority of the democratic party demographics are perfectly fine with what the democratic party is doing. They always will be. I'm guessing you're talking to working class/middle class folks who normally do vote democratic. I'm guessing "some" of those squishy independents will vote republican as well but make no mistake, demographics are against the folks who now make up the republican party base.

Dec 2007
Good. As a native Coloradan I was encouraged by the double dip recall efforts. This is just more good news.
Which they barely won. The fact of the matter is californians fleeing that state are dead set on recreating it in colorado and other points in the west. You'll find that nonsense here in arkansas too. I'm offended by the very sight of them.