Cong. Black Caucus refuses to applaud lower black unemployment rate ever.

Jun 2014
Cleveland, Ohio
Why would that matter? Good news is good news. They obviously don’t think low black unemployment is good news.

I wonder why.........
Or, they might not want to be seen publicly applauding Trump, because they object to his performance in office.

I suspect the only people who will interpret this as you have already had severe issues with any civil rights initiatives.

Sep 2014
United States
Or, they might not want to be seen publicly applauding Trump, because they object to his performance in office.

I suspect the only people who will interpret this as you have already had severe issues with any civil rights initiatives.
Well, my prediction didn’t take long to come true. The bullshit race card has already been played.

I won’t waste any more time with you.

See ya.

Oct 2015
ohio
This pisses me off to no end. It's all politics.

They can't even celebrate the success of their community with Trump because of their disdain for him.

That's called acting like a pouting child. The black community needs new leadership, and new leadership fast!

Southern Dad

Former Staff
Feb 2015
Shady Dale, Georgia
The can't celebrate the good news because they hate President Trump. But let's face it, it's not like President Obama did anything for people of color.

Oct 2015
ohio

Your reasons for them not celebrating demonstrate how childish and petty the congressional black caucus is. You're not doing them any favors.