Congressman John Murtha is an absolute disgrace

D

DD2

Congressman John Murtha is an absolute disgrace to the US Marine Corps. Here’s what the dirtbag said:
“Our troops overreacted because of the pressure on them and they killed innocent civilians in cold blood.
There was no firefight that led to the shootings at close range, the Vietnam war veteran said, denying early official accounts, which said that a roadside bomb had killed the Iraqis.
There were no (roadside bombs) that killed these innocent people.”
Sure, Senator, go ahead. Demoralize the troops while they are trying to do a dirty job. You piece of crap!

Hopefully the people of Pennsylvania will pull their heads our of their anal orifices and not re-elect this dirtbag. When he is up for re-election.

I

Inkslinger

What planet are you from?

Murtha for President! It's about time we got some honesty! Mr. Bush is the biggest demoralizer amongst our troops for making them the World hate Police... ~Inkslinger

D

DD2

Oh yeah just waht we need.. Anothe Commie in the Whit house. Bubba was not enought for you!

What a freaken Joke

L

Luap

Eh, how is that demoralizing? He acknowledged that our troops committed a crime. In order to keep moral up, should we put a shroud of secrecy over all of the actions of our troops, except, of course, all of the successful and lawful actions they do?

S

splansing

Troops

The Troops.... Oh, REALLY: they're job is HARD? No shit. And I respect them for what they do. But I'm not going to tip-toe around when they rape a young girl and then murder her and her family. The troops who had nothing to do with this no doubt think this is a disgrace and want the whole group stood up in front of a wall and shot. And they still have my respect. People who murder and rape should be executed, and the troops who pull the trigger on them should be proud to do it. If you're going to join the international police... I mean the U.S. military, then you are expected to do a few things. One of them is to not rape little girls while you're out on patrol. Bush put our people in this incredibly tough position. He has created this situation. If you don't like it, don't tell me or Murtha to shut up. Tell Bush he's a fucking asshole and then get back to holding The Troops up to the highest possible standards. Of course their situation is difficult. I've heard about it up close and personal from people who are falling to pieces over what's going on over there. But he didn't rape any little girls and he didn't murder anyone. AMAZING, isn't it? I don't know how he managed that trick!

The reality is the military is a large organization, and somewhere in a group that large are a few scumbags tucked away. They thought they had a little room to express their scumbag-ness, and they were wrong. They have to be cut out like a cancer, stoned and exiled forever from the village, in order to preserve the morale of the remaining troops. Otherwise you are telling them that they belong to an organization that thinks it's okay to rape young girls and murder their entire family. You don't think that's bad for morale?

O

Orthodox Marxist

Oh yeah just waht we need.. Anothe Commie in the Whit house.
Did I miss the first?

or have you been watching Fox news again?

D

davideyoung

Murtha was right. A group of Marines killed those innocent people in planned cold blood. Pressures of war or not, they need to face justice. Want to build moral? Reward the rest who refrain from such atrocities, and reward those who turned these criminals representing out great country in.

M

Maritxu

There is not discussion about how cold blooded people can be. why should marines be different? we all have seen some horrible things done by them. how can you deny that?

P

Pook

Heh heh. Another one afraid of the truth, so Murtha must be the bad guy.
Interesting with your bias, DD2.
Pookie

S

splansing

Continued story

Turns out the alleged rapist has some form of attachment disorder, some sort of "anti-social what-have-you" condition which is a more specific way of saying he was a psychopath. Is it possible that taking this guy and putting him out of his misery could have a negative impact on morale? Seems pretty unlikely to me. You let psychos run loose in your military and you will definitely see morale take a hit.