Corporate Welfare Double Dipping Queens Amazon

May 2013
Banned Camp Segregation Unit
Mr. Beast,

I have no problem with incentives to increase job growth and to boost the local economy and tax base. And your next irrational screed aside, you were complaining about Amazon for offering a book that your link indicated they do not offer.
But they did offer it. Please, try harder.

Jan 2014
California
And it would still be there had no one registered a complaint. You know that and so do I.
Mr. beast,

Amazon put a product out and did not know the gravity of it until someone complained. Amazon has millions of products advertised for sale, including tens of thousand book titles. This issue wasn't the book, which you can still get on Amazon:

https://www.amazon.com/Mein-Kampf-New-Ford-Translation/dp/0984158421

The issue was the editorial commentary of the version that caused it to be withdrawn.

Feb 2010
between Moon and NYC
Actually bought a copy of Mein Kampf a year of so ago. Thought it would be an interesting read although have not read it yet. (the print on the edition i got is that little, have to squint font...sort of annoying.)

The "introduction" to this new banned version may be offensive....but am not a big fan of banning any books.

May 2016
Florida
Actually bought a copy of Mein Kampf a year of so ago. Thought it would be an interesting read although have not read it yet. (the print on the edition i got is that little, have to squint font...sort of annoying.)

The "introduction" to this new banned version may be offensive....but am not a big fan of banning any books.

There's a huge difference in banning a book and boycotting an entity that chooses to sell said book.

May 2013
Banned Camp Segregation Unit
I read some of it in graduate school as an assignment. Read Marx screed too. I have no problem with studying them as historical documents.

Sep 2014
South FL