Cory Booker dropped out

BDBoop

Former Staff
Dec 2010
Twitter
And the Mean Girl man-baby in the Oval ... well.

Fortunately Cory actually is a mature adult who is going to be a juror on Trump’s trial. He will examine whatever facts are actually presented, and not let his personal feelings get in the way.

There are probably a million reasons that Trump shouldn’t say most of the things he says, but he’s got better than a decade on me and he still hasn’t got that shit figured out.

Rev. Hellh0und

Former Staff
Jul 2011
Somewhere below 14th and East.
Booker knows he's the wrong color for the democrat party's nomination this go round. As I predicted over a year ago the democrats will be nominating white men.

Reactions: Luca

Blueneck

Former Staff
Jun 2007
Ohio
And the Mean Girl man-baby in the Oval ... well.

Fortunately Cory actually is a mature adult who is going to be a juror on Trump’s trial. He will examine whatever facts are actually presented, and not let his personal feelings get in the way.

There are probably a million reasons that Trump shouldn’t say most of the things he says, but he’s got better than a decade on me and he still hasn’t got that shit figured out.
Sorry to see Booker go, I like him.

But I will never understand why people support Trump's bad sportsmanship. He's actually more spiteful when he wins.

Rev. Hellh0und

Former Staff
Jul 2011
Somewhere below 14th and East.
Booker was a good mayor, is a horrible senator, and a worse presidential candidate.