Cory Booker dropped out

Dec 2015
In Your Heart!
She is the only one who at least SOUNDS intelligent. Why would ya want her gone?
Like I said previously, Klobuchar is entirely too radical in her approach especially in her treatment of her fellow Democrats during the debate. I was appalled at how she acted. Besides that, it has been said that her own staff has problems with her and her management style and if they are having problems like that one can only imagine how many more problems will present themselves along the way that are entirely unneeded and unwanted. She would do good to step down and bow out of the race at this point. I don't see her gaining much more traction at this point.

By the way, did you hear that Warren said that Sanders told her that women don't stand a chance of being elected president? Bernie denies having said that though.

Last edited:
Apr 2018
oregon
No. Trump's folks seem to think that acting like a jerk means Trump is telling it like it is.... but in fact
Trump just lashes out like a spoiled toddler.
Maybe he'll stop if you whine about it a bit louder?

CtC

Mar 2019
California
Posts like this are exactly why the whistleblower needed to be protected. Trump and his enablers do not care what the whistleblower will testify. They have no interest in knowing if any of it is true. They are going to attack and discredit him to protect Trump with no regard for truth, no concern for the nation.
His name is Eric Ciaramella. Everyone knows who the Snitch is. A CIA Plant.

Chief

Former Staff
Nov 2009
SoCal
Maybe he'll stop if you whine about it a bit louder?
Neah. I'm not worried about Trump stopping. I'm perfectly fine with him making his dysfunction perfectly clear. It also has the added benefit of tugging on the strings of his marionettes, and it's pretty funny watching them dance.

• Love
Reactions: the bull59

Chief

Former Staff
Nov 2009
SoCal
His name is Eric Ciaramella. Everyone knows who the Snitch is. A CIA Plant.
Right...……… if "everyone knows" something about a secret CIA operation, it sounds like "everyone" who knows that bullshit bought some misdirection.

Also, I see you are not calling this dude a rogue agent or something... but a plant, so in your eyes the CIA itself is also against Trump. Is there any government agency in the US that isn't? Just curious.

• Love
Reactions: the bull59

CtC

Mar 2019
California
Right...……… if "everyone knows" something about a secret CIA operation, it sounds like "everyone" who knows that bullshit bought some misdirection.

Also, I see you are not calling this dude a rogue agent or something... but a plant, so in your eyes the CIA itself is also against Trump. Is there any government agency in the US that isn't? Just curious.
Secret Service. Face it. FBI are Gestapo. CIA are just mercenaries used by Dems. DOJ are traitors. (But getting cleaned up). Secret Service protects the President. Does NOT stab him in the back. No matter which party.

Reactions: Chief

Chief

Former Staff
Nov 2009
SoCal
Secret Service. Face it. FBI are Gestapo. CIA are just mercenaries used by Dems. DOJ are traitors. (But getting cleaned up). Secret Service protects the President. Does NOT stab him in the back. No matter which party.
Thanks for your answer. You gave me a fun idea for another thread. :)

Apr 2018
oregon
Yes.... the world of your imagination. Funny that you say my words identify me as a liberal but when I asked you for specifics earlier you quit and moved on.
There were two viable choices in 2016, Trump and Clinton. Which would you prefer to be sitting in the Oval Office right now?
"Neither" is not an answer, btw.

CtC

Mar 2019
California
Thanks for your answer. You gave me a fun idea for another thread. :)
Already answered it. But it is now boring. Besides ,Barr is cleaning up Obamas DOJ. That will help. NSA should take over FBI and CIA. And fire all the commies in BOTH.