Cory Booker dropped out

Apr 2018
oregon
Do you know what "neah" means? You constantly misuse it.
I'm not worried about Trump stopping.
Neither am I. Finally some common ground!
I'm perfectly fine with him making his dysfunction perfectly clear.
If he knew you, I'm sure he'd feel the same about you and yours.
It also has the added benefit of tugging on the strings of his marionettes, and it's pretty funny watching them dance.
Not as funny as watching you project your insecurities on everyone else.

CtC

Mar 2019
California
But back to TOPIC. With Sparticus droppin' out ,that sure leaves the Dems "Diverse". ---But HEY! I forget. They still have a "Native American". (snicker)

May 2019
West Haven
In what way are the Democrats actively stacking the deck with regards to the nominees?
Only in the vacuous minds of Trumpettes is that happening.
The qualifications for the debates was intended to discount big money and put a premium on the popularity of the individual candidate.
The fact is that minority voters are largely supporting candidates who are not minorities.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Babba

Former Staff
Jul 2007
So. Md.
The qualifications for the debates was intended to discount big money and put a premium on the popularity of the individual candidate.
The fact is that minority voters are largely supporting candidates who are not minorities.

Very true. I was just reading about that.

The national poll, conducted from January 2 through January 8, found that Biden holds a lead of about 28 points among Democratic-leaning black voters, with 48 percent support. That number places him ahead of second-place Sen. Bernie Sanders, who has 20 percent support with a 4 percent margin of error. Even more striking, Biden and Sanders were the only candidates to achieve double-digit support among black voters: Former South Bend Mayor Pete Buttigieg, whose struggles to gain support from the African American community have been well-documented, only eked out 2 percent.

It just goes to show that the accusations from some right wingers that blacks only supported Obama because he was black is wrong. They loved that he was black but it was because he is intelligent and sounded competent and would represent the US in the world well that got him the overwhelming support of blacks. And overall Obama was competent and did represent us well in the world. Contrast that with the current resident of the WH.

• Love
Reactions: the bull59
Mar 2012
New Hampshire
Well they shouldn't. You see, that's the problem with "some people." When one doesn't agree with a political candidate and goes against them and that candidate happens to be a Black person, right away they may try to use the 'race card' and that shouldn't be. It's a cop-out in my opinion as they shouldn't be looking at their race whatsoever but what the person actually stands for and how they deport themselves, etc. In all fairness Booker wasn't going anywhere with his platform and as we have seen his support was seriously dwindling that's why he had to go. Klobuchar, who of course is White, has been causing problems for other Democrats on the debate stage and that should not be alright. She too is entirely too radical and should be concentrating on America and Americans more instead of attacking her fellow Democratic presidential aspirants. She should have learned not to deport herself in that manner from what happened to the other female former presidential candidate. Remember? Therefore, she needs to go.
Klobuchar is a radical???? Thats a new one.

• Love
Reactions: the bull59

Rev. Hellh0und

Former Staff
Jul 2011
Somewhere below 14th and East.

In the minds of iran apologist democrats does the next debate lacking people of color denotes diversity.