Cory Booker dropped out

Rev. Hellh0und

Former Staff
Jul 2011
Somewhere below 14th and East.
But you didn't explain how the Democrats are actively doing that. What are they doing to cause POC to drop out?

Not supporting them. Going for the old white segregationist racist gaffe machine. Which I find funny and ironic as hell.

Babba

Former Staff
Jul 2007
So. Md.
Not supporting them. Going for the old white segregationist racist gaffe machine. Which I find funny and ironic as hell.
And can you show proof that they've been biased in their support? At this point the party itself is not funding any of them and the criteria for participating in debates is the same for everyone. I really would like to see what the party has done to not support candidates.

As to Biden. It is interesting that most blacks support Biden. Don't you find that interesting?

• Love
Reactions: the bull59

Rev. Hellh0und

Former Staff
Jul 2011
And can you show proof that they've been biased in their support? At this point the party itself is not funding any of them and the criteria for participating in debates is the same for everyone. I really would like to see what the party has done to not support candidates.

As to Biden. It is interesting that most blacks support Biden. Don't you find that interesting?

I do.. No idea why, he's a racist gaffe machine who had his "that time I fought a black guy" story, his segragationist past, and his racist gaffes.

On that note, don't you find it interesting that mayor pete polls lower than trump with blacks?

Babba

Former Staff
Jul 2007
So. Md.
I do.. No idea why, he's a racist gaffe machine who had his "that time I fought a black guy" story, his segragationist past, and his racist gaffes.

On that note, don't you find it interesting that mayor pete polls lower than trump with blacks?
Yes, I do. But he would still probably get about 90% of the black vote in the general election if he was the nominee.

A big reason for black support of Biden is that he was Obama's VP. They trust him since Obama did.

Rev. Hellh0und

Former Staff
Jul 2011
Yes, I do. But he would still probably get about 90% of the black vote in the general election if he was the nominee.

A big reason for black support of Biden is that he was Obama's VP. They trust him since Obama did.

no he wouldnt. Thats the point.

Rev. Hellh0und

Former Staff
Jul 2011
You're wrong. I don't think you understand the fear and loathing that blacks have for Donald Trump. And this idea that there is some surge in support from blacks for Republicans and away from Democrats is absolutely absurd.

so you speak for all blacks now.

Thats fucking funny