Court filing: Ex-lawyer says he told Trump about Kremlin contact

Apr 2012
That's the way YOU see it. No one has actually demonstrated thus.
It is what we are seeing from people who will not lie for Mueller. Deny it all, you want but this has never been anything other than getting Trump. That makes this a corrupt democrats witchhunt

Dec 2014
Brisbane, Qld. Australia
It is what we are seeing from people who will not lie for Mueller.
So the hearsay and well poisoning from those with vested interests would have you believe.

Deny it all, you want but this has never been anything other than getting Trump.
I'm not denying anything, and I'm simply stating that the opinions of those with vested interests haven't been substantiated.

That makes this a corrupt democrats witchhunt
So those with vested interests would have you believe. I'm sceptical of all this noise and feel that people should let the investigation run its course. Did you not feel that way when Hillary's emails were being investigated? Or when she was being investigated over Benghazi? Of course you did.

Learn to identify your confirmation bias.

Dec 2014
The Milky Way
When the victim who Mueller is going after with these tactics testifies to that, it isn't hearsay.

Look at what they did to Cohen, Cohen put some of the taxi medallions in the names of his wife and daughter. The Robert 'Anthrax' Mueller team threatened prosecution of the wife and daughter. Cohen told them what they wanted to here and plead. Now they had no case against the wife and daughter, and they damn well knew that, but the threats of prosecution made him plead.

They came back for even more and got Cohen to plead again, this time to lying to Congress, but this makes him a totally useless witness going forward. So their zeroing in on lying to Congress (Comey, McCabe, et al are laughing about that) makes him no longer viable as he is an admitted liar.

Apr 2012
So the hearsay and well poisoning from those with vested interests would have you believe.

I'm not denying anything, and I'm simply stating that the opinions of those with vested interests haven't been substantiated.

So those with vested interests would have you believe. I'm sceptical of all this noise and feel that people should let the investigation run its course. Did you not feel that way when Hillary's emails were being investigated? Or when she was being investigated over Benghazi? Of course you did.

Learn to identify your confirmation bias.
Corsi filed a complaint with DOJ on Mueller misconduct. This is blowing up in Mueller's face