Court Rules In Favor Of Transparency In Guantánamo Cases

A

ArizonaIrish

Court Rules In Favor Of Transparency In Guantánamo Cases

This is overdue, it is also a first step in a very long road. We deserve to know what this government(gag, choke) is doing in our name and with our tax money. There are detention camps all over the road, Gitmo is a complete smokescreen, and should be viewed by all as such.
Ah, its only district court. A long way to go. You can always find a district court to give you the ruling you want.

And no, you do not deserve to know what the government is doing. That is a 5th grade concept.

M

michaelr

Ah, its only district court. A long way to go. You can always find a district court to give you the ruling you want.
I know it will be blocked by the administration and get shot down later, but hey give me my day dammit!!
And no, you do not deserve to know what the government is doing. That is a 5th grade concept.
We do not need to know everything, but I will tell you what, when it comes to torture, illegal detention, and this criminal war on terror, we need to know. In fact we need to stop being lied to, and hold the liars accountable.