Covington Catholic High School student Nicholas Sandmann is suing NBCUniversal for a whopping $275 million

Jul 2011
“Stay Down”
How am I lying when again, I literally posted in another thread the timeline of the WP stories - that was updated all the time, including the day of the incident?

The article about Mayor Pete was 100% false, but I did not see you get into a tizzy over that article.

I don't know the mayor pete thread you are talking about. I'd be happy to comment in it if you promise to be quiet about trying to deflect. please link it. I havent been around in a few days.

You are lying because you haven't shown when in that thread the WAPO corrected itself to the positon I and others had who watched the same video.

HayJenn

Jul 2014
CA
I don't know the mayor pete thread you are talking about. I'd be happy to comment in it if you promise to be quiet about trying to deflect. please link it. I havent been around in a few days.

You are lying because you haven't shown when in that thread the WAPO corrected itself to the positon I and others had who watched the same video.
Will go an try to find the Mayor Pete thread for you. Because he was accused of sexual assault and the story turned out to be a hoax.

Again, what part of I posted the WP timeline of this story in another thread on the same topic, and they constantly updated it, do you not understand?

Because that is what good newspapers/journalist's do. When they get new info - they update the story.

Jul 2011
“Stay Down”
Will go an try to find the Mayor Pete thread for you. Because he was accused of sexual assault and the story turned out to be a hoax.

I saw that, fuck, wasn't I the one who pointed out first that it was a hoax?

Again, what part of I posted the WP timeline of this story in another thread on the same topic, and they constantly updated it, do you not understand?

Because that is what good newspapers/journalist's do. When they get new info - they update the story.

Here is what you refuse to consider. We had the same information the media did. we had the raw video. we went for days correcting you and your ilk on the substance of the story because the media ran on the racist maga hat kids meme, while the raw video, on day one showed that to be false.

Why was your precious media unable to see what I and others saw in minutes? Why did that thread go for 400 pages when on page one we had the uncut video?

Why did the media ask the fake ass vietnam veteran elder nathan phillips weeks later if he'd accept an apology from the covignton kids, and why did the same media ask sandmann if he'd apologize to phillips?

This was AFTER we all had access to the raw video showing that the kids behaved appropriately, and it was the BHI and nathan phillips who were the problem?

Oct 2014
C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh
I honestly have no idea what you're talking about. You suggested the MSNBC was legally liable for not publishing a retraction of a story. I pointed out that the family is from a state that has no laws regarding the the publication of redactions.

For there to be a valid case, a law has to have been broken. If there are no federal laws broken, and no state laws broken ... I'm not sure where the case can go. This is why they will take a settlement.
Lmao... nice red herring to try and hide your lies.

I suppose the answer to my question that playing dumb / forgetful really was not helping your case.

Anyway, I've already addressed your fiction when you had to start lying about what I was saying.

Oct 2014
C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh
I saw that, fuck, wasn't I the one who pointed out first that it was a hoax?

Here is what you refuse to consider. We had the same information the media did. we had the raw video. we went for days correcting you and your ilk on the substance of the story because the media ran on the racist maga hat kids meme, while the raw video, on day one showed that to be false.

Why was your precious media unable to see what I and others saw in minutes? Why did that thread go for 400 pages when on page one we had the uncut video?

Why did the media ask the fake ass vietnam veteran elder nathan phillips weeks later if he'd accept an apology from the covignton kids, and why did the same media ask sandmann if he'd apologize to phillips?

This was AFTER we all had access to the raw video showing that the kids behaved appropriately, and it was the BHI and nathan phillips who were the problem?
+1

Fact is, we never should have known their names if the media was honest.

Djinn

Council Hall
Dec 2007
Pennsylvania, USA
Lmao... nice red herring to try and hide your lies.
I suppose the answer to my question that playing dumb / forgetful really was not helping your case.
Anyway, I've already addressed your fiction when you had to start lying about what I was saying.
I didn't lie about anything you were saying. I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about, or how it ties to the thread topic.

What's more - I don't believe that you know what you're talking about either. I posted clearly, and on-topic. I cannot recall the last time you did so in this thread.

Once again - addressing the topic:

You suggested the MSNBC was legally liable for not publishing a retraction of a story. I pointed out that the family is from a state that has no laws regarding the the publication of redactions.

For there to be a valid case, a law has to have been broken. If there are no federal laws broken, and no state laws broken ... I'm not sure where the case can go. This is why they will take a settlement.

Oct 2014
C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh
I didn't lie about anything you were saying. I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about, or how it ties to the thread topic.

What's more - I don't believe that you know what you're talking about either. I posted clearly, and on-topic. I cannot recall the last time you did so in this thread.

Once again - addressing the topic:

You suggested the MSNBC was legally liable for not publishing a retraction of a story. I pointed out that the family is from a state that has no laws regarding the the publication of redactions.

You stuck on the 1 element that did not apply to ignore every other element that DOES apply, and frankly, you thought it through so little that you didn't even consider that fact makes things worse for MSNBC.

THAT is why it was dishonest.

Oct 2014
C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh
True, minors and all that, instead they were doxxed and some liberal cockholster offered free blowjobs for punching the minors in the face.

It was sick.
It's amazing how they have even given these outlets every opportunity to retract and avoid litigation.

I would have a great laugh if part of the resolution involved the outlet having to dedicate an entire day of their publication to detail every element of how and why they harmed these kids.

Apr 2007
Deep State
Covington Catholic High School student Nicholas Sandmann is suing NBCUniversal for a whopping $275 million over the media coverage he received earlier this year, his lawyer said Wednesday.

Sandmann was at the center of a viral controversy back in January, alongside reports suggesting that he and his classmates had initiated a confrontation with Native American elder Nathan Phillips outside the Lincoln Memorial in Washington, D.C. Subsequent reporting and video evidence contradicted that version of events.

Sandmann's attorney, Todd V. McMurty, announced the defamation suit against NBCUniversal.
“NBCUniversal created a false narrative by portraying the ‘confrontation’ as a ‘hate crime’ committed by Nicholas,” the lawsuit read, saying Sandmann was "an easy target for NBCUniversal to advance its anti-Trump agenda because he was a 16-year-old white, Catholic student who had attended the Right to Life March that day and was wearing a MAGA cap at the time of the incident which he had purchased earlier in the day as a souvenir.”Covington Catholic High student Nick Sandmann sues NBC for $275 million
When will Liberals media outlets learn. Don’t try to create a false scenario that will get your company sued because someone wears a MAGA hat. Is it worth losing $275 million?
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
For the record.
MAGA Kid Loses Defamation Claim Because His Defamation Claim Never Made A Lick Of Sense