Crazed Homosexual Attacks Bristol Palin In Bar Shouting "Your Mother A Whore"

Aug 2011
Now this was flat out uncalled for. Is this how homosexuals act without knowing any facts about Sarah Palin? The way I see it, Bristol Palin stood up and defended her mother like any daughter would. Bristol actually put this guy in his place and he couldn't stand it in the end and went ballistic saying vile statements. I don't believe in homosexuality and this act committed by this gay lunatic out of blatant spite just reaffirms that any agenda of theirs should be ignored on all fronts.

See video:
Bristol Palin Attacked By Heckler While Filming Reality Show..... (Video) - YouTube

Update:
Sorry but there seems to be a problem with the vid. Try this link
http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/entertainment/2011/09/bristol-palin-gets-in-verbal-brawl-at-bull-riding-bar/

Last edited:

johnflesh

Former Staff
Feb 2007
Weirdo
Now this was flat out uncalled for. Is this how homosexuals act without knowing any facts about Sarah Palin? The way I see it, Bristol Palin stood up and defended her mother like any daughter would. Bristol actually put this guy in his place and he couldn't stand it in the end and went ballistic saying vile statements. I don't believe in homosexuality and this act committed by this gay lunatic out of blatant spite just reaffirms that any agenda of theirs should be ignored on all fronts.
You are right, that was uncalled for.

the watchman

Former Staff
Jul 2011
becoming more and more

See video:
Bristol Palin Attacked By Heckler While Filming Reality Show..... (Video) - YouTube
I think there's something wrong with your video.

the watchman

Former Staff
Jul 2011
becoming more and more
[video=youtube;S18gsZ37QXY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S18gsZ37QXY&feature=youtu.be[/video]

The guy was being a jerk. But so was she. It wasn't just the one guy who confronted her.