Cruel Xians leave fake $20 tip

Dec 2018
the Heart of America
If it offended people like you, sure, but the whole Satan thing is as much bullshit as the Jesus thing. Same coin, different side.
I'm not offended. I think it's funny. Why are you offended? It's just a joke. The funny part is how pissed off they'll be at atheists once they fish the fake bill out of the piss-filled toilet. LOL

$100 fake bill-Atheist.jpg

Last edited:
Dec 2018
the Heart of America
False. I’m not telling people what to believe, or if they should be allowed to believe. I’m not advocating for anything. I don’t leave little anti-Jesus pamphlets in public places. I don’t walk up to people and say “let me tell you how much Jesus sucks today”. I don’t attempt to block anyone from believing as they see fit. I don’t leave fake money that says “Hail Satan” as a tip.
It’s only when people try to force their beliefs that I say anything, be a private person or a politician. I respond. I don’t initiate anything.
Obviously a false statement as this post notes:
...I am against all religion. It’s all dangerous to me.
You and I will have to agree to disagree that you aren't advocating anything since you regularly post anti-Christian posts.

I can see why you wouldn't leave a "Hail Satan" tip, but I can see you leaving one of those Christian bills as a tip. You strike me as one of those guys who would. BTW, I wouldn't leave any fake money as a tip, but I would leave one in a toilet. Just sayin'. :D

Oct 2014
Galaxy ZRF
Obviously a false statement as this post notes:

You and I will have to agree to disagree that you aren't advocating anything since you regularly post anti-Christian posts.

I can see why you wouldn't leave a "Hail Satan" tip, but I can see you leaving one of those Christian bills as a tip. You strike me as one of those guys who would. BTW, I wouldn't leave any fake money as a tip, but I would leave one in a toilet. Just sayin'. :D
Show where I’m pushing for any agenda. An opinion isn’t necessarily an agenda. Show where I am attempting to convince people to think as I do. You can’t, because I’m not. I react. That’s it. I don’t agree with any religion. I don’t have to. Not yet anyway. If Xians get their way we will all have to agree with them.

Back up your bullshit or stop lying about me.
It really is that simple.

Feb 2014
Michigan
Let's see, prejudice, slams others religions...yup. You're a born again which isn't Christian. You guys quote God. and rewrote the Christian bible 17 times.

Why Did the NIV “delete” verses in the New Testament?

When you are changing the Christian bible, you're not a christian religion. Agree?
What did I have to do with that? What can I do about that? I don't like to associate with any certain denomination. I believe in God, I try to do what's right, but we're all sinners and will never be perfect. We're told to reject false religions and leaders. So what I said is what my opinion is...I also don't consider the Catholic church a true Christian church, and I think the Pope is one of the false leaders we're warned about. But I love when people who really know NOTHING about our beliefs call us out on what they think God told us. Or post scripture not really understanding what it means and leaving out important parts of it...or post stuff from the OT trying to prove a point. The OT has nothing to do with Christians....there was no Christians until Christ was born.

Feb 2014
Michigan
Well, instead of giving to help disaster victims, they go there and then bill the government.

(10/13/2005) Faith-Based Groups Snag Katrina Relief Money

Christians help. Cults charge.
"Faith Based Groups"? Who are they? There are so many different ones, we all have our own take on what the Bible is telling us. Those groups could very well be ones like what I mentioned before. If someone like Joel Osteen's congregation did what your link says some did, it wouldn't surprise me at all. You call us all cults. I call him a leader of one. You don't preach all love and good things (even though it's all he preaches and suckers in a lot of people). I'm happy believing what I do, and following Jesus the best way I can (being a sinner, I make lots of mistakes).

Dec 2018
the Heart of America
Show where I’m pushing for any agenda. An opinion isn’t necessarily an agenda. Show where I am attempting to convince people to think as I do. You can’t, because I’m not. I react. That’s it. I don’t agree with any religion. I don’t have to. Not yet anyway. If Xians get their way we will all have to agree with them.

Back up your bullshit or stop lying about me.
It really is that simple.
LOL. This thread for one.

Unlike you and Trump, I don't spread bullshit nor do I lie. You are free to do so and obviously do.

You don't have to agree with anything an neither do I. You are free to hate on "Xtians", leave fake money tips with Christian literature on it or whatever you like. I'm free to leave a fake money atheist bill in a public toilet. :)

Dec 2018
the Heart of America
I would love to go to a Christian camp and learn how to walk on water and turn it into wine.
Hail Satan!

Reminds me of this joke:
A priest, rabbi and minister went fishing in a boat on a lake. The priest said that he was thirsty, stood up, stepped out of the boat and walked across the water to shore where he purchased a can of soda. After he returned in the same manner the minister thought the soda was a good idea so he also stepped out of the boat and walked on the water to shore for a soda. After he returned the rabbbi decided to follow their exampled. He took one step out of the boat and promptly sank out of sight.

The priest turned to the minister. "I guess we should have told him where the rocks were."

Apr 2014
Maryland
What did I have to do with that? What can I do about that? I don't like to associate with any certain denomination. I believe in God, I try to do what's right, but we're all sinners and will never be perfect. We're told to reject false religions and leaders. So what I said is what my opinion is...I also don't consider the Catholic church a true Christian church, and I think the Pope is one of the false leaders we're warned about. But I love when people who really know NOTHING about our beliefs call us out on what they think God told us. Or post scripture not really understanding what it means and leaving out important parts of it...or post stuff from the OT trying to prove a point. The OT has nothing to do with Christians....there was no Christians until Christ was born.
Really? Did god quit his job when Jesus was born?