Cruel Xians leave fake $20 tip

Feb 2014
Michigan
Really? Did god quit his job when Jesus was born?
Did I say that? Jesus is God in human form (father/son/ holy spirit)....but of course you being a Jew you don't believe Jesus was anything more than a good prophet.
Good luck with that when your time comes! Lol!

Ian Jeffrey

Council Hall
Mar 2013
Vulcan, down the street from Darth Vader
....but of course you being a Jew you don't believe Jesus was anything more than a good prophet.
Actually, in Judaism Jesus has no status at all, and certainly not a prophet of any kind. And if the Tanakh (what you call the "Old Testament") is irrelevant to your religion, why does your "New Testament" bother to quote it? Or list the supposed lineage for your Jesus?

Jan 2019
Midwest
"Faith Based Groups"? Who are they? There are so many different ones, we all have our own take on what the Bible is telling us. Those groups could very well be ones like what I mentioned before. If someone like Joel Osteen's congregation did what your link says some did, it wouldn't surprise me at all. You call us all cults. I call him a leader of one. You don't preach all love and good things (even though it's all he preaches and suckers in a lot of people). I'm happy believing what I do, and following Jesus the best way I can (being a sinner, I make lots of mistakes).

No, the Born AGain Evangelical movement is creating their own bible. It's not the Christian bible.d So, it is NOT the infallible word of any god. It's the word of rich guys who want you to worship them.,

Jan 2019
Midwest
What did I have to do with that? What can I do about that? I don't like to associate with any certain denomination. I believe in God, I try to do what's right, but we're all sinners and will never be perfect. We're told to reject false religions and leaders. So what I said is what my opinion is...I also don't consider the Catholic church a true Christian church, and I think the Pope is one of the false leaders we're warned about. But I love when people who really know NOTHING about our beliefs call us out on what they think God told us. Or post scripture not really understanding what it means and leaving out important parts of it...or post stuff from the OT trying to prove a point. The OT has nothing to do with Christians....there was no Christians until Christ was born.

Then there are those of us who see all these phoney religious guys separating the world so they can steal more money.

Oct 2014
Galaxy ZRF
LOL. This thread for one.

Unlike you and Trump, I don't spread bullshit nor do I lie. You are free to do so and obviously do.

You don't have to agree with anything an neither do I. You are free to hate on "Xtians", leave fake money tips with Christian literature on it or whatever you like. I'm free to leave a fake money atheist bill in a public toilet. :)
ad·vo·cate
noun
/ˈadvəkət/
  1. 1.
    a person who publicly supports or recommends a particular cause or policy.
    "he was an untiring advocate of economic reform"
    synonyms:champion, upholder, supporter, backer, promoter, proponent, exponent, protector, patron; More

I don’t do this. I do this:
  2. point something out
    phrasal verb of point
    1. direct someone's gaze or attention toward, especially by extending one's finger.
      synonyms:identify, show, designate, draw/call attention to, direct attention to, indicate, specify, detail, mention, refer to, allude to, touch on
      "the flaws in the plan have already been pointed out"
      • say something to make someone aware of a fact or circumstance.
        "she pointed out that his van had been in the parking lot all day"

Last edited:
Dec 2018
the Heart of America
ad·vo·cate
noun
/ˈadvəkət/
  1. 1.
    a person who publicly supports or recommends a particular cause or policy.
    "he was an untiring advocate of economic reform"
    synonyms:champion, upholder, supporter, backer, promoter, proponent, exponent, protector, patron; More

I don’t do this. I do this:
  2. point something out
    phrasal verb of point
    1. direct someone's gaze or attention toward, especially by extending one's finger.
      synonyms:identify, show, designate, draw/call attention to, direct attention to, indicate, specify, detail, mention, refer to, allude to, touch on
      "the flaws in the plan have already been pointed out"
      • say something to make someone aware of a fact or circumstance.
        "she pointed out that his van had been in the parking lot all day"
Hail Satan, comrade!

Thanks for the out-of-the-blue definition. Are you on a Learn-a-new-word-a-day kick?

Apr 2014
Maryland
Did I say that? Jesus is God in human form (father/son/ holy spirit)....but of course you being a Jew you don't believe Jesus was anything more than a good prophet.
Good luck with that when your time comes! Lol!
Oh so you’re saying that if a good person who does good things will burn in hell because she doesn’t worship Jesus. That certainly doesn’t speak very highly of him. I think I’m going to try that in the classroom. If kids don’t worship me I’m going to flunk them.