Cruel Xians leave fake $20 tip

Nov 2008
Washington state
A waiter in Kansas is another victim of cruel Christians leaving hard working servers fake tips in the form of religious tracts disguised as money.
Tech Insider reports on one recent incident:
17-year-old Garret Wayman, who works as a waiter at a restaurant in a suburb of Wichita, Kansas, said he was excited on Tuesday to see a $20 bill tucked under a ketchup bottle as a tip.
But on closer inspection, his excitement turned to irritation after he said he realized the tip was a fake.
A customer had really left Wayman a religious pamphlet disguised to look like money that recommends he seek “faith thru Jesus Christ” and start reading the bible.​

Wayman said:
I’m 17-years-old, $7,000 in debt because I had to buy myself a car, juggling full-time school, and working seven days a week.​
He said when he first spotted the fake tip tucked under a ketchup bottle he was very excited:
Getting a $20 tip at the restaurant I work at is very, very rare.​

More below.

Cruel Christians Leave Fake $20 Tips Promoting Jesus

This is the ultimate in low. What classless jackasses. I’d spit in these scumbag’s food next time.
This just shows what kind of person you are. Spit in a persons food. This Hate binge of yours is making you delirious

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ian Jeffrey

Council Hall
Mar 2013
Vulcan, down the street from Darth Vader
This just shows what kind of person you are.
Leaving religious tracts instead of a tip is pretty cruel, not to mention incredibly self-centered. Not that it justifies spitting in food, but it would justify providing a substandard level of service the next time.

Nov 2008
Washington state
Leaving religious tracts instead of a tip is pretty cruel, not to mention incredibly self-centered. Not that it justifies spitting in food, but it would justify providing a substandard level of service the next time.
Spitting in someone’s food, not right . Not leaving a tip justifies that. Leaving religious material is not wrong, it just an excuse for Knight to spew hatred for Christians

Nov 2008
Washington state
Lots of servers make practically nothing In wages. They mainly work for tips. A lot of them are trying to work their way through college. This is an insult. Not only making them think they have made a nice little tip, but actually giving them something totally useless.
And yet another example of Xians shoving religion down our throats.
You need to go to Christian camp for a week. It may turn your anger into love

Ian Jeffrey

Council Hall
Mar 2013
Vulcan, down the street from Darth Vader
Spitting in someone’s food, not right.
I believe I said that.
Not leaving a tip justifies that.
Actually, not leaving a tip does not justify that ... I believe that is what you meant to say.
Leaving religious material is not wrong....
Leaving it disguised as a tip is wrong, as it is dishonest and deceptive.
... it just an excuse for Knight to spew hatred for Christians.
The behavior of those particular Xians certainly earns any wrath they receive.