Cruel Xians leave fake $20 tip

johnflesh

Former Staff
Feb 2007
Colorado
Lots of servers make practically nothing In wages. They mainly work for tips. A lot of them are trying to work their way through college. This is an insult. Not only making them think they have made a nice little tip, but actually giving them something totally useless.
And yet another example of Xians shoving religion down our throats.
"Please shove money down our throats, instead."

Blueneck

Former Staff
Jun 2007
Ohio
A waiter in Kansas is another victim of cruel Christians leaving hard working servers fake tips in the form of religious tracts disguised as money.
Tech Insider reports on one recent incident:
17-year-old Garret Wayman, who works as a waiter at a restaurant in a suburb of Wichita, Kansas, said he was excited on Tuesday to see a $20 bill tucked under a ketchup bottle as a tip.​
But on closer inspection, his excitement turned to irritation after he said he realized the tip was a fake.​
A customer had really left Wayman a religious pamphlet disguised to look like money that recommends he seek “faith thru Jesus Christ” and start reading the bible.​

Wayman said:
I’m 17-years-old, $7,000 in debt because I had to buy myself a car, juggling full-time school, and working seven days a week.​
He said when he first spotted the fake tip tucked under a ketchup bottle he was very excited:
Getting a $20 tip at the restaurant I work at is very, very rare.​

More below.

Cruel Christians Leave Fake $20 Tips Promoting Jesus

This is the ultimate in low. What classless jackasses. I’d spit in these scumbag’s food next time.
I'd never spit in anyone's food, but I'd definitely post the pamphlet on Twiiter to expose these people for the cheap assholes they are.

Dec 2018
Florida
A waiter in Kansas is another victim of cruel Christians leaving hard working servers fake tips in the form of religious tracts disguised as money.
Tech Insider reports on one recent incident:
17-year-old Garret Wayman, who works as a waiter at a restaurant in a suburb of Wichita, Kansas, said he was excited on Tuesday to see a $20 bill tucked under a ketchup bottle as a tip.​
But on closer inspection, his excitement turned to irritation after he said he realized the tip was a fake.​
A customer had really left Wayman a religious pamphlet disguised to look like money that recommends he seek “faith thru Jesus Christ” and start reading the bible.​

Wayman said:
I’m 17-years-old, $7,000 in debt because I had to buy myself a car, juggling full-time school, and working seven days a week.​
He said when he first spotted the fake tip tucked under a ketchup bottle he was very excited:
Getting a $20 tip at the restaurant I work at is very, very rare.​

More below.

Cruel Christians Leave Fake $20 Tips Promoting Jesus

This is the ultimate in low. What classless jackasses. I’d spit in these scumbag’s food next time.
Did a tip get left as well? Or just the fake? Forgive me if I question the story a bit.

At any rate...this isn’t really about “Christians.” Just that one. Plenty don’t engage in that. I still watch my father pay for people’s meals at a local restaurant without telling them.