Daily Beast Pushes Fake News About Trump Sons Skipping Out on Irish Pub Tab

Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
The Daily Beast, the partisan digital media outlet that recently doxed an African-American working-class Trump supporter for creating a parody video of House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA), is under fire for falsely reporting that President Donald Trump’s sons bailed on their drink tab at a pub in Ireland.

Donald Trump Jr. and younger brother Eric visited Igoe Inn Bar & Restaurant in Doonbeg, Ireland, during their father’s 5-day visit to Western Europe to meet the British royal family and attend the 75th anniversary of D-Day commemorative ceremonies. According to the Irish Mirror, the Trump sons ordered a round of drinks for “ecstatic locals” and even “helped out by pulling the pints.”

In an interview with the Mirror, The pub’s owner, Caroline Kennedy, sang the Trump sons’ praises, describing the pair as both “lovely and down to earth.”

Fake News: Daily Beast Claims Trump Sons Skipped Out on Irish Pub Tab

Any questions about why the fake news MSM is the Enemy of the American people?

Oct 2013
Upstate New York
The Daily Beast, the partisan digital media outlet that recently doxed an African-American working-class Trump supporter for creating a parody video of House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA), is under fire for falsely reporting that President Donald Trump’s sons bailed on their drink tab at a pub in Ireland.

Donald Trump Jr. and younger brother Eric visited Igoe Inn Bar & Restaurant in Doonbeg, Ireland, during their father’s 5-day visit to Western Europe to meet the British royal family and attend the 75th anniversary of D-Day commemorative ceremonies. According to the Irish Mirror, the Trump sons ordered a round of drinks for “ecstatic locals” and even “helped out by pulling the pints.”

In an interview with the Mirror, The pub’s owner, Caroline Kennedy, sang the Trump sons’ praises, describing the pair as both “lovely and down to earth.”

So the article was correct; they didn't pay the bill at the time instead "promised" to pay the bill. What moron's; they go out with no money on their person; wonder why they didn't pay via credit card unless they didn't bring one of those along. I guess one of the reasons wealthy people have so much money is that they don't spend it. I hope the bar owners hold them to their promise.

Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
So the article was correct; they didn't pay the bill at the time instead "promised" to pay the bill. What moron's; they go out with no money on their person; wonder why they didn't pay via credit card unless they didn't bring one of those along. I guess one of the reasons wealthy people have so much money is that they don't spend it. I hope the bar owners hold them to their promise.
Only the Sheeple believe the fake news MSM.

Djinn

Council Hall
Dec 2007
Pennsylvania, USA
Breitbart: "After taking a battering on social media, the Daily Beast finally conceded that its initial report was inaccurate, but failed to issue a correction for its reporting"

A correction was published at the bottom of the article.
Golf Course Pays Off Trump Sons’ Irish Bar Bill

@John T Ford - Why do you continue to trust "fake news" Breitbart?

Jul 2016
Florida

"We'll get the money later," she told the Irish Mirror. "I don't think we've to worry about getting paid for that. I don't think they carry cash. We were told it'd be all sorted later so there's no problem."

The incident seemed like a mix-up — until outlets like the Irish Post and the Daily Beast began reporting that Kennedy had to send the bill to the Trump golf course because the check hadn't been covered right away.

On Saturday, The Daily Beast clarified that the bar had been given a purchase order number from the golf course, but didn't say when that order was delivered. The outlet did not immediately respond to Business Insider's request for comment.

May 2013
N Oregon Coast
"We'll get the money later," she told the Irish Mirror. "I don't think we've to worry about getting paid for that. I don't think they carry cash. We were told it'd be all sorted later so there's no problem."

The incident seemed like a mix-up — until outlets like the Irish Post and the Daily Beast began reporting that Kennedy had to send the bill to the Trump golf course because the check hadn't been covered right away.

On Saturday, The Daily Beast clarified that the bar had been given a purchase order number from the golf course, but didn't say when that order was delivered. The outlet did not immediately respond to Business Insider's request for comment.
Them apples didn't fall far from the tree did they? Dada has been skipping out on bills his entire life!

USA TODAY exclusive: Hundreds allege Donald Trump doesn’t pay his bills