Daily Show does hit piece on ANTIFA, calls them "vegan ISIS"

Jul 2017
US
Good call by the Daily Show, more proof that the "Nazis" are taking the high-ground and the radical left is being alienated from the mainstream:

[video=youtube;kmpqnxpYUqA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kmpqnxpYUqA[/video]

Of course, in another thread it was revealed that ANTIFA responded with death threats against the Daily Show hosts; hint, when you start openly comparing mainstream liberals to "Nazis", this is a sign that you're too far-left and are scaring more and more swing voters to the other side.

Jun 2011
God Bless Texas
LOL! I don't have the comedy channel anymore. Thanks for the video! And amidst the funny were true facts that too many are trying to deny.

His commentary is spot-on.

Babylon

Former Staff
Apr 2007
Jersey
All radicals are alienated from the mainstream. It's kind of the definition of RADICAL.

The problem I see here is that ANYBODY believes extremists are Ever mainstream. If they were, their actions wouldn't be considered Extreme now would they?

Jun 2011
God Bless Texas
All radicals are alienated from the mainstream. It's kind of the definition of RADICAL.

The problem I see here is that ANYBODY believes extremists are Ever mainstream. If they were, their actions wouldn't be considered Extreme now would they?
Well, the majority of PH lefties agree with these people and their actions. If I didn't realize PH was full of Radical lefties before, I do now.

Babylon

Former Staff
Apr 2007
Jersey
Well, the majority of PH lefties agree with these people and their actions. If I didn't realize PH was full of Radical lefties before, I do now.
I think all of our lefties are Anti-Fascist, but I do not believe that violence has been condoned by any? Those that do are probably just tossing around hyperbole sandwiches because it angers people to see such scummy people like the Neo-Nazis and blatant racists still out in the sunlight..

Glass half full..

Nov 2013
None of your business
Good call by the Daily Show, more proof that the "Nazis" are taking the high-ground and the radical left is being alienated from the mainstream:

[video=youtube;kmpqnxpYUqA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kmpqnxpYUqA[/video]

Of course, in another thread it was revealed that ANTIFA responded with death threats against the Daily Show hosts; hint, when you start openly comparing mainstream liberals to "Nazis", this is a sign that you're too far-left and are scaring more and more swing voters to the other side.
Nazis are Nazis; stop the broadbrushing, Madison Avenue, turd polishing; even IF the president IS ONE himself.

he's a goddamn nazi, and anyone who defends those who want Jews, Catholics, African Americans, Latinos, Muslims, and others wiped off the face of this country, and off the face of the earth, will find themselves fulfilling their own goddamn goal.

Nov 2013
None of your business
What the hell are you talking about? you are blind to the foundational threat that these Nazis pose to this country; the very soul of this country is at stake.

Jun 2011
God Bless Texas
I think all of our lefties are Anti-Fascist, but I do not believe that violence has been condoned by any? Those that do are probably just tossing around hyperbole sandwiches because it angers people to see such scummy people like the Neo-Nazis and blatant racists still out in the sunlight..

Glass half full..
You obviously didn't read in my thread Antifa unmasked.