DALLAS SHOOTER, Micah Xavier Johnson, 25, US ARMY VET

Mar 2015
UK
He is a democrat racist a product of Obama's military and Obama promoting racism. Obama has divided this country
I wondered how our extreme right wingers were going to drag in Obama and blame him for the crimes.... I should not have wondered at all, for here is it in all it's glory

Mar 2016
Slumming Around In orange baby NEW America!
I have ZERO problem with him being taken out! Saved taxpayers a shitload of money. LIKELY saving Texas REPS from grandstanding at each juncture of the process of him going to trial.
I liked the bomb sent in by the Tactical Robot Crew! Sweet use.

I want to see that video! Going down the hall, knock.... knock, we are here. We will meet your demands...

Mar 2016
Slumming Around In orange baby NEW America!
I wondered how our extreme right wingers were going to drag in Obama and blame him for the crimes.... I should not have wondered at all, for here is it in all it's glory
I for one, have gone to the darkside. I just blame Pres. Obama for everything. Why not. It makes them think thier getting somewhere....

Snikitz

Former Staff
Mar 2011
Split between Minnesota and New Orleans
A product of Obama's military
Nope.

I will argue that our government as a whole has failed in helping combat troops especially reintegrate into society.

One of the aspects of the Military that civilians don'r understand is that Combat troops since about 1994 due to the miniaturization of the military face mind busting back to back deployments into combat zones that shatter family structures, and build a sense of loss and disassociation in our troops that result in serious emotional duress.

In Vietnam troops had a one and done deployment but in the last two wars, volunteer soldiers - not really understanding what it was they faced - were often doing 6 month rotations in and out of combat areas.

BLM I believe did create the stimulus for the shooter's actions but I think a detailed evaluation of his mindset would reveal serious PTSD issues & supporting BLM fell into that.

Jul 2014
Border Fence
Nope.

I will argue that our government as a whole has failed in helping combat troops especially reintegrate into society.

One of the aspects of the Military that civilians don'r understand is that Combat troops since about 1994 due to the miniaturization of the military face mind busting back to back deployments into combat zones that shatter family structures, and build a sense of loss and disassociation in our troops that result in serious emotional duress.

In Vietnam troops had a one and done deployment but in the last two wars, volunteer soldiers - not really understanding what it was they faced - were often doing 6 month rotations in and out of combat areas.

BLM I believe did create the stimulus for the shooter's actions but I think a detailed evaluation of his mindset would reveal serious PTSD issues & supporting BLM fell into that.
Don’t Blame Black Lives Matter For The Deaths Of Dallas Cops
Friday morning during a press conference, Dallas Police Chief David Brown said:

The suspect said he was upset about Black Lives Matter. He said he was upset about the recent police shootings. He was upset at white people. He wanted to kill white people, especially white officers.
Don?t Blame Black Lives Matter For The Deaths Of Dallas Cops

Dec 2007
Middle of nowhere Arkansas
Think Timothy McVeigh,,, Ted Kasinski....

We don't "shun" all Polish people because of Kasinski and his crazy ass way of thinking

Nor do we "shun" all blue eyed, blonde haired Son of GAWDs because of Timothy McVeigh......

BUT, We WILL judge and prosecute in this kangaroo court of a webpage the entire African American community of the Un-United States of America,,, because of this man...

Yes we will and why?

Because WE are superior,,,, in our "ways"......

OH, Dylan Roof, David Koresh, Warren Jefferies, and the illustrious Olympic village bomber......
Well, I dunno' bout you guys but I never keep kids from studying in libraries.

“The ultimate weakness of violence is that it is a descending spiral, begetting the very thing it seeks to destroy.”

Nov 2010
More..

Sources told the Los Angeles Times that Johnson has no ties to terror groups and no known criminal history. He has lived in the Dallas area and has family members living in Mesquite, Texas, east of Dallas, the newspaper reports, citing federal law enforcement sources.

A black SUV was found at the scene registered to Delphene Johnson, who is Micah Johnson’s mother, according to Facebook posts and public records, NBC Dallas-Fort Worth reports. Live helicopter video from the news station showed police at her home in Mesquite.

Johnson served in the U.S. Army Reserve, investigators said. Details about his service were not immediately available.
PTSD? LIkely this guys was guy was just another nut. Of course, partisan hacks will try to say it was BLM that did it