Dan Rather Unloads on Trump Over Racist Attack on Lebron James

Nov 2010
good lord, this isn't that complicated. First of all, Trump was a racist long before that interview. Second of all, no, Trump is not a racist because he responded to an "attack". The argument I've made is there's a clear pattern with Trump when it comes to black and brown people. Why can't you respond to what's actually being argued , for once?
Because they are trolling. They have nothing. No facts, no logic, no reasoning, and are 100% wrong about just about everything. Look at them, they can barely post a complete sentence or respond with childish pictures.

Jun 2014
Cleveland, Ohio
The Trump haters can't exactly tell us what is racist. They just cry every day that Trump and his supporters are racist. Nothing specific. It's not difficult to see what's really going on.
Bullshit. I don't think anyone on here has been vague about where they see Trump using racism.

THIS thread is about the latest racist outburst from Trump, in which he called LeBron James "dumb".

It's one of the oldest and nastiest bits of racist propaganda against black Americans. See also, violent, lazy and sexually aggressive, all of which Trump has said repeatedly throughout his adulthood about black and brown Americans.

Last edited:
Apr 2012
Bullshit. I don't think anyone on here has been vague about where they see Trump using racism.

THIS thread is about the latest racist outburst from Trump, in which he called LeBron James "dumb".

It's one of the oldest and nastiest bits of racist propaganda against black Americans. See also, violent, lazy and sexually aggressive, all of which Trump has said repeatedly throughout his adulthood about black and brown Americans.
It is Lebron that is racists not Trump