Dan Rather Unloads on Trump Over Racist Attack on Lebron James

Dec 2014
The Milky Way
This thread was a fail from the OP. Trump has used the same language many times describing white people too. The sad sack left has racism as its fallback, except it no longer has any impact as they have overplayed that race card decades ago.

Mar 2015
The cloud
This thread was a fail from the OP. Trump has used the same language many times describing white people too. The sad sack left has racism as its fallback, except it no longer has any impact as they have overplayed that race card decades ago.
Actually, the left are the most collective group of racist on the planet.

Mar 2015
The cloud
Link?

I detect the fragrance of bullshit.
Apparently, you don't get out much but I'm not surprised. Liberals are intellectually dishonest and lazy as the day is long.

“I am not going to stand up to show pride in a flag for a country that oppresses Black people and people of color. To me, this is bigger than football and it would be selfish on my part to look the other way. There are bodies in the street and people getting paid leave and getting away with murder.”
Liberals just aren't serious people.

And yeah, fuck that non football playing, anti American asshole. Kaepernick is a piece of shit.

Mar 2015
Istanbul NOT Constantinople...
Apparently, you don't get out much but I'm not surprised. Liberals are intellectually dishonest and lazy as the day is long.

Liberals just aren't serious people.

And yeah, fuck that non football playing, anti American asshole. Kaepernick is a piece of shit.
Kaepernick fucking rocks! I love that guy. Almost pulled off the biggest comeback in SB history! What's really un-American is to keep quiet when you see injustice. Or not allowing someone the freedom to speak their mind!!!

Mar 2015
Istanbul NOT Constantinople...
Actually, the left are the most collective group of racist on the planet.
I dunno, man, I've posted on Message boards for a long time - on both Left and Right leaning sites and can say with confidence that right-wingers in general can be quite a bit more vile than almost any liberal I have encountered. It ain't even close, bruh!