Dan Rather Unloads on Trump Over Racist Attack on Lebron James

Jun 2010
Ohio
Bullshit. I don't think anyone on here has been vague about where they see Trump using racism.

THIS thread is about the latest racist outburst from Trump, in which he called LeBron James "dumb".

It's one of the oldest and nastiest bits of racist propaganda against black Americans. See also, violent, lazy and sexually aggressive, all of which Trump has said repeatedly throughout his adulthood about black and brown Americans.
He says it about white people as well.

Sorry but you are massively wrong.

There is no way shape or form that it is racist to call him dumb. Not every insult is racist.

Mar 2015
Istanbul NOT Constantinople...
He says it about white people as well.

Sorry but you are massively wrong.

There is no way shape or form that it is racist to call him dumb. Not every insult is racist.
I have to agree, SoupN. Trump is a piece of work for sure, but that's not racism. Not by a mile.

Jun 2018
Ford, Washington
yes. He thinks Lebron is dumb. He thinks Don Lemon is dumb. He says Maxine Waters has a low I.Q. He thinks Obama was a "bad student" who didn't deserve to be at Harvard. Seeing any pattern here? As far as Trump being a racist?

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/most-americans-think-trump-is-racist-poll-finds-2018-02-28
Nope, I don't see a pattern. One poster here saw a video of leftists harassing two conservatives and called it a peaceable assembly. We're all going blind.