Darrell Scott - American pastor, member of Donald Trump's executive transition team

Jan 2018
Winnipeg, Canada
Darrell C. Scott
Pastor

Darrell C. Scott is an American pastor and a member of President Donald Trump's executive transition team. He is a co-founder of the New Spirit Revival Center in Cleveland Heights, Ohio. Wikipedia

Dr. Darrell Scott (@PastorDScott) · Twitter

https://twitter.com/PastorDScott

I would rather the Dems and Libs just say that they hate Trump, or are still pissed because they lost an election they were sure they were gonna win...than keep trying to find some new issue to hide behind and feign outrage over. #SomethingNewEveryWeek
20 hours ago · Twitter

Now the Dems want to change the process for appointing Supreme Court Justices. They WOULD take the ball and go home...but it's not their ball to take! #ToTheVictorGoTheSpoils
1 day ago · Twitter

Back to the Whitehouse for a meeting today. Great things are on the horizon! #UrbanRevitalizationCoalition pic.twitter.com/nO4Aufc…
2 days ago · Twitter

Henry Davis 7 hours ago
It's OFFICIAL! I'M going to the WH!!

the watchman

Former Staff
Jul 2011
becoming more and more
here's the thing I find interesting. For sure, Trump wining the election was an upset. For sure, people are still pissed off about it. That's no big secret. So, I'm not sure why Mr. Scott is presenting it as if people are trying to hide it? As a pastor he really should know better. That said. He's entitled to his opinion. It's just people aren't protesting Trump out of resentment that he won the election. It's hard to imagine how a man of God can look past children literally being ripped from their mothers and put in detention centers? Or how a so-called pastor can criticize people for objecting to it in this manner? God is watching you Mr. Scott. Wonder if she appreciates you making excuses for brutalizing children in her name?

Jan 2018
Winnipeg, Canada
https://twitter.com/Henryhahadavis

1. Henry Davis‏ @Henryhahadavis
      hour ago
    I just got off the phone with @realkareemdream! HE IS THE REAL DEAL! HE has assured me that HE wants me to join the URBAN REVITALIZATION TEAM with @PastorDScott and @RealCandaceO!! Can't wait to meet her! It's really HAPPENING!! IN few weeks I will be in the WHITE HOUSE!!!!

118 replies 179 retweets 804 likes

1. Henry Davis‏ @Henryhahadavis
    8h 8 hours ago

Henry Davis Retweeted Henry Davis
    I CAN'T WAIT TO PERFORM THIS FOR @realDonaldTrump LIVE IN THE WHITE HOUSE IN A FEW WEEKS!! GOD BLESS YOU @PastorDScott !!

Henry Davis added,

Henry Davis @Henryhahadavis
    HERE IT IS! The Donald Trump Supporter RALLY SONG BY HENRY DAVIS!!@JJCarafano

137 replies 491 retweets 1,372 likes

Henry Davis‏ @Henryhahadavis 9h 9 hours ago

I can't SLEEP after getting a PERSONAL PHONE CALL from @PastorDScott telling me that HE wants me to come to the WHITE HOUSE with him to discuss joining the URBAN REVITALIZATION TEAM and meet THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES in a few weeks!!!!!! I'm SOOOO EXCITED RIGHT NOW!!

Jun 2018
Ford, Washington
Just too many positively good things happening. The democrats here can't stand it and will shut you down. Keep on keeping on.