Data: 80 Percent of Illegals Freed by Sanctuary Cities Commit More Crimes

Jan 2014
California
Actually they are notifying them. You are mixing up the feds wanting a second notification before they are released.
Ms. Minotaur,

The jail notified someone they shouldn't have notified, but rather, should have followed instructions on the detainer. But nice strawman. You said that sanctuary cities only release gentile little lambs who don't do nothing wrong. When I proved your wrong, you went down this rat hole and changed the argument.

Reactions: John T Ford
Oct 2013
USA
Ms. Minotaur,

The jail notified someone they shouldn't have notified, but rather, should have followed instructions on the detainer. But nice strawman. You said that sanctuary cities only release gentile little lambs who don't do nothing wrong. When I proved your wrong, you went down this rat hole and changed the argument.
I did say "sanctuary cities only release gentile little lambs". You made that up proving once and for all you are a commie.

Wipes tears and walks away sad that such a dear friend turned out to be a pinko commie. (sniff)

Nov 2015
UK
Because they need them for votes.

The Democrat Party no longer represents Americans or American's best interest and subsequently know not enough Americans will vote for them for them to win any significant elections.
Then isn't that colluding with foreigners?

Jan 2014
California
I did say "sanctuary cities only release gentile little lambs". You made that up proving once and for all you are a commie.

Wipes tears and walks away sad that such a dear friend turned out to be a pinko commie. (sniff)
Ms. Minotaur,

Actually, you said, and I quote: "Their police departments certainly don't release criminals they arrest for serious crimes."

I proved you wrong with case, after case, after case, after case, after case that sanctuary cities release violent murders and rapist rather than turning them over to ICE.

That's when you changed the argument.

Oct 2013
USA
Ms. Minotaur,

Actually, you said, and I quote: "Their police departments certainly don't release criminals they arrest for serious crimes."

I proved you wrong with case, after case, after case, after case, after case that sanctuary cities release violent murders and rapist rather than turning them over to ICE.

That's when you changed the argument.
That is a correct quote. Finally I'm getting somewhere keeping you honest! That quote is unrelated to your made up statement that I said "sanctuary cities only release gentile little lambs" . If they pick them up for a serious crime they absolutely do not release them. If they pick them up for an outstanding unpaid traffic ticket or a low level issue they do release them in the time the law requires.

Mar 2015
Mad Prophet
this is not talking about IMMIGRANTS..... THIS IS TALKING ABOUT IMMIGRANTS THAT HAVE COMMITTED A CRIME AND ENTERED THE US IN VIOLATION OF FEDERAL LAW.. YOU KNOW "ILLEGALS" LEGAL repeat LEGAL IMMIGRANTS ARE LAW ABIDING PEOPLE, THIS IS WHY THEY ARE

LEGAL IMMIGRANTS and NOT ILLEGAL immigrants

how can you be so clueless.
Hey, pal! Turn down the high beams! LOL.

Any illegal immigrant residing in the United States of America is breaking the law! They continue to break the law by being illegal so the title of your thread is wrong it's 100%! Hay Jen is correct in saying that illegals commit less crimes cuz they don't want to be caught. What part about that is so hard to understand?

Apr 2018
oregon
this is not talking about IMMIGRANTS..... THIS IS TALKING ABOUT IMMIGRANTS THAT HAVE COMMITTED A CRIME AND ENTERED THE US IN VIOLATION OF FEDERAL LAW.. YOU KNOW "ILLEGALS" LEGAL repeat LEGAL IMMIGRANTS ARE LAW ABIDING PEOPLE, THIS IS WHY THEY ARE

LEGAL IMMIGRANTS and NOT ILLEGAL immigrants

how can you be so clueless.
Jen the derail queen cares not about accuracy or facts.