Data: 80 Percent of Illegals Freed by Sanctuary Cities Commit More Crimes

Mar 2015
Mad Prophet
Derailing the derailers. You get what you give.
Ok...back to the topic, what are the crimes committed by these illegals? It's important because if you eliminate those re-arrested for being illegal and non violent crimes, what then is the percentage and how does it stack up against the general population?

As well, minorities are often arrested at a higher rate than whites and illegals are most often non-white. There are a lot of variables that are not being accounted for. For example, more citizens are arrested in big cities to begin with and you would have to pull comps from other cities to ascertain a comparable figure

Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
Ok...back to the topic, what are the crimes committed by these illegals? It's important because if you eliminate those re-arrested for being illegal and non violent crimes, what then is the percentage and how does it stack up against the general population?

As well, minorities are often arrested at a higher rate than whites and illegals are most often non-white. There are a lot of variables that are not being accounted for. For example, more citizens are arrested in big cities to begin with and you would have to pull comps from other cities to ascertain a comparable figure
Try reading the article in the OP.

Mar 2015
Mad Prophet
Try reading the article in the OP.
I did read it.

The artical did not provide any statistics to back up the 80% figure sited and suggested that the percentage may be 40 - 80%. Like I said, that does not even begin to account for why they were arrested in the first place.

Last edited:
Apr 2018
oregon
Ok...back to the topic, what are the crimes committed by these illegals?
Am I supposed to list every individual crime committed by each illegal? That's just silly.
It's important because if you eliminate those re-arrested for being illegal and non violent crimes, what then is the percentage and how does it stack up against the general population?
You're presenting a hypothetical situation that neither of us has the answer to. Suffice to say, they were arrested for breaking thew law, let go by sanctuary city policies, and 80%ish commit more crimes.
As well, minorities are often arrested at a higher rate than whites and illegals are most often non-white.
There are more women than men in this country, making men a minority. Men are arrested at a much higher rate. Not because they're men, but because they commit more crimes. The same applies to other minority groups. Correlation does not necessarily equal causation.
There are a lot of variables that are not being accounted for. For example, more citizens are arrested in big cities to begin with and you would have to pull comps from other cities to ascertain a comparable figure
We could get lost in the tall grass of speculation or we could address the problem. I prefer the latter.

Mar 2015
Mad Prophet
Am I supposed to list every individual crime committed by each illegal? That's just silly.
You're presenting a hypothetical situation that neither of us has the answer to. Suffice to say, they were arrested for breaking thew law, let go by sanctuary city policies, and 80%ish commit more crimes.

There are more women than men in this country, making men a minority. Men are arrested at a much higher rate. Not because they're men, but because they commit more crimes. The same applies to other minority groups. Correlation does not necessarily equal causation.

We could get lost in the tall grass of speculation or we could address the problem. I prefer the latter.
It might be dinner time where you are, but it's 10 PM here in Bmore.

Night night.

Reactions: orangecat
Jan 2014
California
That is a correct quote. Finally I'm getting somewhere keeping you honest! That quote is unrelated to your made up statement that I said "sanctuary cities only release gentile little lambs" . If they pick them up for a serious crime they absolutely do not release them. If they pick them up for an outstanding unpaid traffic ticket or a low level issue they do release them in the time the law requires.
Ms. minotaur,

So true, that is the correct quote that I proved was oh so false. Then you pile on with your ridiculous contentions by saying "If they pick them up for a serious crime they absolutely do not release them."

did you not read the news article after news article after news article after news article after new article after news article that showed you have no idea what you are talking about?

Or maybe you think rape is not a serious crime.