Dead men tell no tales.

Djinn

Council Hall
Dec 2007
Pennsylvania, USA
... Epstein’s puzzling prison suicide is incredibly suspicious since he was purportedly on a 24-hour suicide watch. But Epstein’s demise is an interesting bookend to the Bulger incident. He was never going to see the light of day again and his lavish lifestyle would be replaced with the boredom of solitary confinement for his own protection. ....
No, he wasn't. Epstein was placed on suicide watch on July 23rd. After a week of daily psych evaluations, he was removed from suicide watch on July 30th. He was found dead on August 10th, more than a week after he was taken off suicide watch.

Source - Fox News

Jul 2019
Toronto
Some Democrats have already been implicated. I accept that. I don't think this has anything to do with politics. Epstein was apolitical. I want whoever harmed these girls to be sent to prison.
I think I just "liked" a post of yours for the first time.
Its gonna be an interesting day I guess...

However yes...spot on. The crimes of Epstein go way beyond the level even I can stomach.
And I can easily imagine any of the GP in any prison in the US, willing to kill him for free. "Skinners" have HUGE targets on their backs.

I am quite certain Barr's investigation will turn up a giant vegiburger...just like I doubt his new investigate the investigators thing will do much damage.
A few "minor players" may be sent up for public focus and consumption, but that's about it. Why?
Because, unless a person has been sleeping for the last...generation...its perty darn obvious that they're all guilty.
Some for participating...some for looking the other way. In Pence's case...maybe because he just didn't realize what was going on...

The entire power-base of the USA...and beyond...could be open to extreme embarrassment and loss of power.
To prosecute this would be to turn the entire globe on its ear.

Babba

Former Staff
Jul 2007
So. Md.

However yes...spot on. The crimes of Epstein go way beyond the level even I can stomach.
And I can easily imagine any of the GP in any prison in the US, willing to kill him for free. "Skinners" have HUGE targets on their backs.

I am quite certain Barr's investigation will turn up a giant vegiburger...just like I doubt his new investigate the investigators thing will do much damage.
A few "minor players" may be sent up for public focus and consumption, but that's about it. Why?
Because, unless a person has been sleeping for the last...generation...its perty darn obvious that they're all guilty.
Some for participating...some for looking the other way. In Pence's case...maybe because he just didn't realize what was going on...

The entire power-base of the USA...and beyond...could be open to extreme embarrassment and loss of power.
I just liked a post of yours, lol.

I agree that this goes to the world's most powerful people and they will NOT allow this to go too far. A few of them may be sacrificed, but we'll never know the full extent of this.

Mar 2012
New Hampshire
Something that gives me hope is that the individuals who used Epstein's sex services each have fixers. The fixers are intent on protecting their own client and might throw other clients of Epstein's under the bus. This could bring them all down.
Thing is we dont know their names. So if they suddenly start having mysterious accidents we wont know. I am really waiting to hear about Maxwell. The news was saying her whereabouts are unknown right now. But I dont expect the best for her either.

Mar 2012
New Hampshire

It would thats why I fear we wont get much. There might be a few sacrificial lambs that will be outed but I wouldnt think the power structure is going to let that happen. Too many big names for that to happen. If it does you are right, the entire globe will be on its ear. I cant even imagine if half the rumored names came out how things would turn out. It would be earth shattering and could bring down countries..

Babba

Former Staff
Jul 2007
So. Md.
It would thats why I fear we wont get much. There might be a few sacrificial lambs that will be outed but I wouldnt think the power structure is going to let that happen. Too many big names for that to happen. If it does you are right, the entire globe will be on its ear. I cant even imagine if half the rumored names came out how things would turn out. It would be earth shattering and could bring down countries..
I think that's what the powers that be are thinking. Even those who had nothing to do with it would be fearful of the instability it could cause and that's another reason why we will probably never know the whole story and will only know a few of the names involved.

Apr 2014
Maryland
This whole thing was set up.

From not getting bail to the suicide watch being mysteriously cancelled, it was a hit without a doubt.

Considering that Bill was a frequent flyer with him its more than likely the Clintons behind it.

As usual.
Of course it’s bill...lol