Dead men tell no tales.

Jul 2019
Toronto
It would thats why I fear we wont get much. There might be a few sacrificial lambs that will be outed but I wouldnt think the power structure is going to let that happen. Too many big names for that to happen. If it does you are right, the entire globe will be on its ear. I cant even imagine if half the rumored names came out how things would turn out. It would be earth shattering and could bring down countries..
GOOD!
Now...you and Babba...describe to me, how in your opinion, the powerful of Washington would respond, should a guy come along and declare war on their carefully constructed source of huge wealth and power?

Apr 2012
Englewood,Ohio
GOOD!
Now...you and Babba...describe to me, how in your opinion, the powerful of Washington would respond, should a guy come along and declare war on their carefully constructed source of huge wealth and power?
That is a good one:winktongue::winktongue::zany:

Apr 2012
Englewood,Ohio
Some Democrats have already been implicated. I accept that. I don't think this has anything to do with politics. Epstein was apolitical. I want whoever harmed these girls to be sent to prison.
Matters not what their politics are. You do the crime, you do the time!

Babba

Former Staff
Jul 2007
So. Md.
GOOD!
What are you driving at?

Mar 2012
New Hampshire
If there is such a thing as a political cabal, Barr is involved in it. He was the one who said he didnt vote for Trump. He was a loyal Bush family friend and confidante and had a strange relationship with Justice Kennedy. He isnt necessarily protecting Trump I dont think but rather the structure of recent politics. If anything I do think there is something there with Justice Kennedy, Trump and Barr. Its very weird how they reportedly had dinners together and then Kennedy retires and Barr is AG. Too many coincidences there.

Jul 2019
Toronto
What are you driving at?
Don't be afraid to answer. You may finally be realizing that I am not your enemy.
That in a...admittedly very screwy way...Trump is not really...your enemy.
He's allot of things. Many of them, not terribly savoury, but is the man actually all the nasty things Don Lemon says he is?
Why is it that every time someone asks to exemplify Trump's "obvious" racism...the answer is...somewhat lacking in substance?
Why is it that the Democrats wanted a wall on the southern border...until Trump said he wanted one too?
Why is it Elizabeth Warren now sounds like a Nationalist?
THINK MAN!
Who does this tearing at the very fabric of the USA...benefit?
Who could muster a hatchet-job of such massive and coordinated fashion?
Why are these folks so wound up? What are they protecting? Hell...WHO are they protecting???
YOU???