Dead men tell no tales.

Babba

Former Staff
Jul 2007
So. Md.
Don't be afraid to answer. You may finally be realizing that I am not your enemy.
That in a...admittedly very screwy way...Trump is not really...your enemy.
He's allot of things. Many of them, not terribly savoury, but is the man actually all the nasty things Don Lemon says he is?
Why is it that every time someone asks to exemplify Trump's "obvious" racism...the answer is...somewhat lacking in substance?
Why is it that the Democrats wanted a wall on the southern border...until Trump said he wanted one too?
Why is it Elizabeth Warren now sounds like a Nationalist?
THINK MAN!
Who does this tearing at the very fabric of the USA...benefit?
Who could muster a hatchet-job of such massive and coordinated fashion?
Why are these folks so wound up? What are they protecting? Hell...WHO are they protecting???
YOU???
There are many examples of Trump's racism and the list is very substantial.

Donald Trump’s long history of racism, from the 1970s to 2019

There are areas of the border where a wall is logical. But not across the entire border.

Warren sounds like a nationalist? Could you give me examples of that?

I'm a woman.

The Epstein situation doesn't just affect the US. It could cause problems in several countries. That's the point Bajisima and I were making.

I still don't get what you're trying to suggest.

Mar 2012
New Hampshire

There are areas of the border where a wall is logical. But not across the entire border.

I'm a woman.

The Epstein situation doesn't just affect the US. It could cause problems in several countries. That's the point Bajisima and I were making.

Warren and Bernie both considered themselves nationalists over the years before Trump. Warrens pro tariff and anti trade policies are almost identical to Trumps. She doesnt favor globalization. Most old fashioned democrats were nationalists politically due to their economic trade policies. The UAW was considered a nationalist organization for decades when they were against foreign made cars.

Elizabeth Warren likes tariffs, too
Warren moves to outflank Trump on trade

Jul 2019
Toronto

Yes Trump is an asshole. But is he overtly racist? I see allot of "dog whistles" here but...where's the beef?
The worst I can see here is that he was sued and it was claimed that he was being racist about his renting practices. My understanding is, he wasn't the only land owner not wanting to rent to black people. I believe the argument was, they tend to be on welfare and don't pay rent reliably. Is that really racist? Or is it business?
Perhaps. But lets assume your right. I would think a "compromise" might be in order, so that something can get done...no?
This is gonna freak you right out. It's Tucker Carlson but...grin and bear it. Its a very interesting bit about Warren's Economic Patriotism.
I'm a woman.
Groovy...Think Woman.
Epstein doesn't affect the US??? Huh...and you really think that???
I think you do by now.

Babba

Former Staff
Jul 2007
So. Md.
Yes Trump is an asshole. But is he overtly racist? I see allot of "dog whistles" here but...where's the beef?
The worst I can see here is that he was sued and it was claimed that he was being racist about his renting practices. My understanding is, he wasn't the only land owner not wanting to rent to black people. I believe the argument was, they tend to be on welfare and don't pay rent reliably. Is that really racist? Or is it business?

Perhaps. But lets assume your right. I would think a "compromise" might be in order, so that something can get done...no?

This is gonna freak you right out. It's Tucker Carlson but...grin and bear it. Its a very interesting bit about Warren's Economic Patriotism.
I'm a woman.
Groovy...Think Woman.

Epstein doesn't affect the US??? Huh...and you really think that???

I think you do by now.
There were many more examples of his racism than just his not wanting to rent apartments to blacks. You just chose to ignore it. And just because other people do i that doesn't make it right. It is illegal.

Trump's the one you need to talk to about compromise.

I didn't say Epstein doesn't affect the US. I said he doesn't just affect the US. You need to read for comprehension.

No. I still don't know WTF you're talking about. Just spit it out.

Jul 2019
Toronto
There were many more examples of his racism than just his not wanting to rent apartments to blacks. You just chose to ignore it. And just because other people do i that doesn't make it right. It is illegal.
I know its illegal. But there was no conviction. Look...I don't really doubt Trump has some racial bigotry in him.
But I don't doubt YOU harbour some racial bigotries too. We all do. Some deal with it better than others, and some are just plain old beyond the pale.
I don't find Trump to be beyond the pale.
Trump's the one you need to talk to about compromise.
I agree. I was disappointed when the last deal fell through because Trump changed his mind.
Maybe if the Democrats would stop this assault, the POTUS would be more...friendly?
I didn't say Epstein doesn't affect the US. I said he doesn't just affect the US. You need to read for comprehension.
Then we agree. My bad.

No. I still don't know WTF you're talking about. Just spit it out.
You are upset with and battle against...your own best interests.
Security on the southern border IS a good thing, and a wall WOULD serve that.
Although I do not like the term "invasion", there IS a real and dangerous problem with the 'flood' of migrants to the USA, and many of them (most in fact) are in the nation ILLEGALLY. This needs to be cleaned up. It needs to be controlled. Crime by ILLEGALS is unacceptable. Hiring of ILLEGALS is unacceptable. This is in your best interest in a whole host of ways.
The trade deals were horse shit! Globalization is bleeding America, and the rest of the western world, dry. It is in your best interest to have it...curbed.
Green energy is a worthy cause. However there is no emergency and we do not face extinction due to our power generation methods. Continue to implement the tech we have now, and focus on research. But it is NOT in your best interest to dump fossil fuels in a decade.

Mar 2012
New Hampshire
Barr has just removed the warden at Epsteins prison and reassigned two others.

May 2012
By the wall
Let me ask you a simple question:

Assuming it was a hit...which "person of interest" in the Epstein scandal is now in control of the federal government, and actually has the means to have pulled it off? At the same time, we might as well ask which person of interest is known to act like a two-bit thug, and has been reputed to have done business with individuals tied to organized crime?
Actually you would just need access to the prison personnel.

Anyone with the resources and the know how could do it.

Presidents typically do not involve themselves in these conspiracies.

It's called plausible deniability.

Nixon heard about Watergate on the news, Reagan has no idea of the Iran/Contra details.

They may give a general directive that people are supposed to figure out how to accomplish on their own but that's about it.

So if we use your theory then Trump would have said something like, "boy it would be nice if that Epstein problem went away".....wink......and that's it.

May 2012
By the wall
Have you seen the pictures of the dead body that are anatomically incorrect in a few ways?

Pretty fascinating stuff.

Apr 2018
New Hampshire
The odds of both Bulger and Epstein being zeroed by just unfortunate circumstances are about the same as getting struck by lightening in the same place at the same time every day for year. But go ahead and listen to the government-issue explanation. They'll roll some heads of staff workers that probably have no idea of what actually happened and that will be that. The real evil will escape as they always do.