Deadly 'suicide boat' attack on Saudi warship near Yemen claimed by Houthi fighters

Apr 2012
So we see Iran is funding terrorism. How much of Obama ransom is funding this. Shows we need to stop Iran.

Deadly 'suicide boat' attack on Saudi warship near Yemen claimed by Houthi fighters

Fighters from Yemen's Houthi movement have reportedly crashed suicide boats into a Saudi warship, killing two people.

The Saudi state news agency, SPA, said the vessels hit the ship off the western coast of Yemen on Monday, causing an explosion that killed two crew members and injured three others.

A statement from the Saudi-led coalition fighting in Yemen, reported by the agency, said the Saudi frigate "came under attack from three suicide boats belonging to the Houthi militias".

The Houthi movement's official news channel, al-Masira, contradicted this, quoting a military source as saying the explosion was caused by a guided missile they fired.

Reactions: 1 person

The Man

Former Staff
Jul 2011
Toronto
Reactions: 2 people
Apr 2012
That's not terrorism, that's called self-defense. Against the animals who've been bombing them for months now, for no fucking reason.

Unless you want to call my grandma a "terrorist", for helping derail trains full of Germans in her day. Do it. I dare you.
They are a terrorist group funded by Iran not a government

The Man

Former Staff
Jul 2011
Toronto
Saudis did this

What has Iran ever done to America?

You are a moron who swallows propaganda. No different than Putinist idiots in Russia...

Saudis are the biggest terrorists on Earth. I don't care if your Trump is sucking their dicks for oil money, have all your Presidents since FDR.

Reactions: 1 person
Apr 2012
Saudis did this

What has Iran ever done to America?

You are a moron who swallows propaganda. No different than Putinist idiots in Russia...

Saudis are the biggest terrorists on Earth. I don't care if your Trump is sucking their dicks for oil money, have all your Presidents since FDR.
What terrorist attack is the Saudi government responsible for? What terrorists are the Saudi government funding. More BS to deny what Iran is

The Man

Former Staff
Jul 2011
Toronto
What terrorist attack is the Saudi government responsible for? What terrorists are the Saudi government funding. More BS to deny what Iran is
Al Qaeda. Osama bin Laden was from SA, for God's sake, his family are billionaires there!

ISIS too, very likely. But Al Qaeda for sure. Nusra or whatever they are now called are the main proxy force for SA in Syria. This is a well known fact to everyone who follows that conflict.

Reactions: 2 people
Mar 2016
Slumming Around In orange baby NEW America!
Saudi Arabia is a terrorist state.
Really? Thanks! But No Way. Pres Trump the BOOB Ordure does not think so!
I want to test his theory on that. To prove he is right! I want to sponsor students from
Saudi Arabia. Maybe by Go Fund Me!? Just to be a helpful RWNJ/DOPer/AFP!

Btw. I will put them in apartments in the Red States, ONLY!
For advanced studies and training, to show us what they can
do. By a few motivated students. As Pres. Trump the BOOB Ordure!
Tells me Saudi Arabia, don't need to be on the stinking Ban List! FFS! :hopelessness:

Last edited:

Rorschach

Former Staff
Aug 2012
america
If there are any survivors, we should see if they want to come to America, and live off the taxpayer!