Dear House Republicans, aka National Embarrassment

BDBoop

Former Staff
Dec 2010
Twitter
From a friend's site.

Dear House Republicans,

You make America suck. Out loud. When people from other countries think of us — thanks to you, your complete ineptitude since the Clinton administration, and the idiocy of the previous administration — they think about you and laugh. You are our National Embarrassment. There’s Darrell Issa’s endless congressional witch hunts that never amount to anything and yet ironically steal away millions of taxpayer dollars in the process of proving absolutely positively fucking nothing. There’s your hapless “leader” — and he has earned the quotation marks, believe me — who you know deep down hates the Tea Party but right now is so paralyzed in fear of them that he just rolls the fuck over for them. There’s Eric Cantor, who looks like Beaker the Muppet fucked Harry Potter and had a baby.

Okay. I admit — that last one was pure face-shitting insultery on my part. But fuck him, because it made me do this, so you might forgive me a little?

Now that we have that lovely image burned into our cerebral jelly, let’s continue bashing the living shit out of you mouth-breathing pachyderms, shall we? I’ll wait right here while try to repeal Obamacare on a purely symbolic — and therefore wasteful of taxpayer funding — vote for the 38th, 39th, or 40th time. God only knows you need to remind the fucking idiots who keep electing you why they put your sycophantic, Ayn Rand worshiping asses in office in the first place right? Keep givin’ ‘em red meat, boys!

You know, we have bridges collapsing, dozens of people being shot every day in our country, high unemployment despite slow economic growth, a War on Terror that has enabled us to become a surveillance state, and a War on Drugs that has incarcerated an alarmingly disproportionate number of African-American and Latino men. Yet through it all, you lot remain laser focused on subjugating women.

Oh, the economy needs a boost in the arm? Here’, have this radical,scientifically ignorant anti-abortion bill, America!
- See more at: The Political Garbage Chute | A Politcalocalypse!

He has much more to say, but you either agreed or disagreed - so you'll either swing by his site, or try to forget James Schlarmann exists.

That last comment is exactly how I feel. "Oh, we need jobs? Let's talk about sex, baby!"

BDBoop

Former Staff
Dec 2010
Twitter
Also my sentiments, final paragraph.

All this being said, there’s nothing that’s better for the country in the long run than you guys crossing every single line every single chance you get. I propose you move the cut off on your abortion bill to the moment of conception. Sure you can’t really prove when that was, and you’d be telling every rape victim she better hope to God they don’t get pregnant because they’re having that rape baby no matter what, but hey, the worst that’ll happen is that all you disgusting extremists will be voted out. So I suppose that in the end the theme of this letter is “You are an embarrassment to yourselves, your party, your country, your species, your planet, your solar system, your galaxy and your universe; please don’t change a thing.”

Seriously. Please. Don’t change a thing.
- See more at: The Political Garbage Chute | A Politcalocalypse!

Rorschach

Former Staff
Aug 2012
america
Bleh....PH servers like yer thread, apparently!

(I think you have duplication....)

I'll go create a "Liberal Sock Puppet" and agree with you in one thread, and argue with you in the other.

Think the Mods would let me do that?

Not hard, really...I argue with myself all the time...and, I ALWAYS win (especially with that fukin MO-Ron!).

Be back, gotta go blacken my eye fer get smart......

Rorschach

Former Staff
Aug 2012
america
Bleh....PH servers like yer thread, apparently!

(I think you have duplication....)

I'll go create a "Liberal Sock Puppet" and agree with you in one thread, and argue with you in the other.

Think the Mods would let me do that?

Not hard, really...I argue with myself all the time...and, I ALWAYS win (especially with that fukin MO-Ron!).

Be back, gotta go blacken my eye fer gettin smart......

BDBoop

Former Staff
Dec 2010
Twitter
I'm not duplicated here. I posted twice, once from the start and once from the end of the same article. You are duplicated however.