Dear lefties and democrats here on PH who went from WWIII to being chicken hawks....

Rev. Hellh0und

Former Staff
Jul 2011
Somewhere below 14th and East.
Dear lefties and democrats here on PH who went from WWIII to being chicken hawks....

I see a bunch of you yesterday claiming he was starting WWIII are now attacking him for not responding to iranian missiles purposefully missing and calling for war.

If you really want war that bad, please pm me, I will happily put you in touch with numerous contractors I know so you can go and you and yours can go fight iran in your now lust for a war of choice.

Thanks!

Rev. Hellh0und

Former Staff
Jul 2011

Djinn

Council Hall
Dec 2007
Pennsylvania, USA
HE AND WE FUCKING WON!!!!!
This is a game changer and you libs don't see it.
You all got this strange talking point, don't you hate being made to be hypocrites?
A game changer? What specifically can we expect to change as a result? Do we now have an advantage that we did not previously enjoy?

Rev. Hellh0und

Former Staff
Jul 2011
A game changer? What specifically can we expect to change as a result? Do we now have an advantage that we did not previously enjoy?

yes, Iran was targeting and plotting against american interests and we never responded. WE allowed them to supply ied's etc with barely mentioning them. Trump took the guy out and now IRan bombed an empty desert and proclaimed it wants to de-escalate...

The advantage we enjoy now is that Iran knows, we'll lop off thier head if they push us too far. The price for killing Americans went up and Iran is realizing that trump isn't too timid to strike at them should it be warranted.

May 2019
midwest
yes, Iran was targeting and plotting against american interests and we never responded. WE allowed them to supply ied's etc with barely mentioning them. Trump took the guy out and now IRan bombed an empty desert and proclaimed it wants to de-escalate...

The advantage we enjoy now is that Iran knows, we'll lop off thier head if they push us too far. The price for killing Americans went up and Iran is realizing that trump isn't too timid to strike at them should it be warranted.
Still believe the lying Trump administration I see. Your chosen one backed down from HIS sabre rattling.
:cool:

Reactions: DerpStateSally

Djinn

Council Hall
Dec 2007
Pennsylvania, USA

Cool - what was the plot? After being disappointed by the non-existent "Iraqi weapons of mass destruction" last time, I think we're entitled to at least some information with regard to the nature of the narrowly-averted crisis.