Dear lefties and democrats here on PH who went from WWIII to being chicken hawks....

Rev. Hellh0und

Former Staff
Jul 2011
Somewhere below 14th and East.
Jul 2017
U.S.A.
MAybe you missed the 20 other times I posted links:

Keep carrying that Iranian water.
No, you said Soleimani was plotting to attack, mimicking what the the Liar-in-Chief and his henchmen have said, but cannot provide evidence.
So, you got nothing?

• Love
Reactions: the bull59

Rev. Hellh0und

Former Staff
Jul 2011
Somewhere below 14th and East.
No, you said Soleimani was plotting to attack, mimicking what the the Liar-in-Chief and his henchmen have said, but cannot provide evidence.
So, you got nothing?

He was.

Why do you think he was in Iraq?

So you no longer believe the intelligence community? you seem to be a raging hypocrite on this issue.

#iranapologist

Sep 2016
My own world
He was.

Why do you think he was in Iraq?

So you no longer believe the intelligence community? you seem to be a raging hypocrite on this issue.

#iranapologist
For peace talks. Trying to suggest the reason of his visit was cause for the assassination just boomeranged.

Iraqi Prime Minister Adil Abdul-Mahdi addressed his country’s parliament, Trump’s justification for killing Soleimani was exposed as a cynical lie.

According to Abdul-Mahdi, he had planned to meet Soleimani on the morning the general was killed to discuss a diplomatic rapproachment that Iraq was brokering between Iran and Saudi Arabia.

Abdul-Mahdi said that Trump personally thanked him for the efforts, even as he was planning the hit on Soleimani – thus creating the impression that the Iranian general was safe to travel to Baghdad.

Jul 2019
Atlanta
Here you go:

View attachment 33647

View attachment 33648

On Tuesday, the ACLU and the Center for Constitutional Rights filed a lawsuit in U.S court against CIA and military officials over the deaths of Abdulrahman and the two other American citizens killed with drones–including his father, the controversial Anwar Al-Aulaqi–because:

“These killings, undertaken without due process, in circumstances where lethal force was not a last resort to address a specific, concrete and imminent threat, and where the government failed to take required measures to protect bystanders, rises to a violation of the most elementary constitutional right afforded to all U.S. citizens – deprivation of life without due process of law.”
Its unfortunate that al Awlaki was there in Yemen recruiting suicide bombers to attack Americans. You'd think he would have left his son in the US.

Jul 2019
Atlanta
This is all very valid an opinion and one very close to mine, Trump is not a politician, He never served, dodged the draft, he may have a healthy aversion to killing people. While drone strikes unfortunately are up under trump, when he had to make the call personally, it seems it was done where NO civillian casualties occurred. This to me shows restraining possibly so I don't think he's going to get a taste for it like Obama is rumored to have developed. (recent chatter about some book).... Lets hop this works out the way it's looking like it will
"A taste for killing"?? Are you kidding me?