Dear lefties and democrats here on PH who went from WWIII to being chicken hawks....

Nov 2008
Washington state
Not only that, the Protesters are so ticked off at the leader of that country for shooting a
Plane down, there could be a “Revolution”. Trumps winning and Democrats are losing again. This is what happens when Trump Derangement Syndrome makes them support Terrorist rather then America.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sep 2016
My own world
#iranapologist

dismissed.
You are a Trump apologist and are a terrorist lover as you excuse Trunp's decisions that have] resulted in more terrorists springing up instead of less.

Trump declared the terror group's caliphate had been 100% defeated but according to a new Pentagon inspector general's report on the fight against ISIS, the group has resurged,

"Despite losing its territorial 'caliphate,' the Islamic State in Iraq and Syria (ISIS) solidified its insurgent capabilities in Iraq and was re-surging in Syria," the report, which was published on Tuesday, warned.

• Love
Reactions: the bull59

Rev. Hellh0und

Former Staff
Jul 2011
Somewhere below 14th and East.
You are a Trump apologist and are a terrorist lover as you excuse Trunp's decisions that have] resulted in more terrorists springing up instead of less.
You lie so easily. are you proud?

Trump declared the terror group's caliphate had been 100% defeated but according to a new Pentagon inspector general's report on the fight against ISIS, the group has resurged,

"Despite losing its territorial 'caliphate,' the Islamic State in Iraq and Syria (ISIS) solidified its insurgent capabilities in Iraq and was re-surging in Syria," the report, which was published on Tuesday, warned.

Obama but soleimani on the top of the same wanted list as Osama, you cheered that. This guy killed 603 americans and wounded 1000's more and you are lamenting him. As a veteran I say fuck that dead Iranian guy, I hope he suffered.