Dear Republican Voters: Stop Blaming the Left

Dec 2006
required field
There's also no need to project your feelings onto others.

ESPECIALLY when it becomes accusing others of violent fantasies.
I dunno, you seemed awfully excited at the thought of military tribunals and executions.

1. Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.
  2. Guide reproduction wisely — improving fitness and diversity.
  3. Unite humanity with a living new language.
  4. Rule passion — faith — tradition — and all things with tempered reason.
  5. Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts.
  6. Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court.
  7. Avoid petty laws and useless officials.
  8. Balance personal rights with social duties.
  9. Prize truth — beauty — love — seeking harmony with the infinite.
  10. Be not a cancer on the earth — Leave room for nature — Leave room for nature.
Whew, laddie. That's some heavy duty stuff there. Especially the eugenics and population control part.

Georgia Guidestones - Wikipedia

Dec 2006
required field
No, you were projecting those feelings onto me...
Do you get paid a quarter every time you use that word or something? That's like the sixth time at least you've accused someone of projecting in the last couple of hours. Not just me, either.

Oct 2014
C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh
Do you get paid a quarter every time you use that word or something? That's like the sixth time at least you've accused someone of projecting in the last couple of hours. Not just me, either.
Lmao... I wish.

It's a common tactic, and the approach that I would like to take hasn't worked, so, all I can do is call it out.

I'm just spelling out what is on the verge of happening, I'm excited that it is finally happening (I expected in about 3 generations) not in the sense of blood lust or any desire for violence... Thinkers do not do well in times of violence, but in a desire to see justice. The crimes I am aware of are already so heinous that the punishment of death is more the same instinct as you would kill a rabid animal that was coming at you.

Dec 2006
required field
Lmao... I wish.

It's a common tactic, and the approach that I would like to take hasn't worked, so, all I can do is call it out.

I'm just spelling out what is on the verge of happening, I'm excited that it is finally happening (I expected in about 3 generations) not in the sense of blood lust or any desire for violence... Thinkers do not do well in times of violence, but in a desire to see justice. The crimes I am aware of are already so heinous that the punishment of death is more the same instinct as you would kill a rabid animal that was coming at you.
Now you're just getting extremely creepy. You make me fear deeply for the future of this country. It's been real.