Dear Republican Voters: Stop Blaming the Left

Oct 2014
C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh
Now you're just getting extremely creepy. You make me fear deeply for the future of this country. It's been real.
Trust me, you're probably far more comfortable NOT digging too deep into what those in power have been involved in.

Like I said, as the truth starts coming out undeniably, you will understand what Trump has accomplished, and under what conditions.

Oct 2014
C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh
Nothing he can do to contribute to America from where he sits in Russia, or Canada.
No, but I trust the plan because FISA > FVEYES > Clinton foundation > Trudeau foundation > Canada > UK.

Bare minimum, Trudeau will get a vote of no confidence before he is up for a vote.

Jul 2017
U.S.A.
No, but I trust the plan because FISA > FVEYES > Clinton foundation > Trudeau foundation > Canada > UK.

Bare minimum, Trudeau will get a vote of no confidence before he is up for a vote.
Well, in your 180° world, Trump is going to become King of the world, and you'll become rich beyond your wildest dreams.

Jul 2011
Memphis, Tn.
When you call everyone that disagrees with you some form of scum, you better be sure to win or else you not only lost power, you made a shit ton of enemies in the process.
And you people claim it's the liberals that are sensitive and overly-emotional!!!:D

Jul 2011
Memphis, Tn.
What are you talking about?

Trumps campaign was about stopping corruption and the message of "we will win", "we will win and win and win and we will win so much that you will say 'stop, i'm tired of winning' and I will say 'no, we are going to win some more'"

vs

a platform of status quo... roll up the sleeves, with hard work we will get through.

Now, the campaign is to simply stop trump.... that is NOT a winning strategy.
Moronic childishness. Jr. high school football cheering and pom-pom waving.

Jets

Former Staff
Feb 2011
New York
From the link:

You're trash. You've always been trash. When liberals were polite, you were trash. When liberals got a little rude, you were still trash. Now that we're tired of your shit and treating you like the trash you are, you're mortally offended and blaming us for being trash? Get the fuck out of here.

Another fine example of tribalism. It’s abhorrent that both sides can denigrate one another ad nauseam...