Decriminalization of Prostitution in New York

Sep 2007
N48 51.489 E2 17.67119
So it seems there is data support legalized prostitution increases sex trafficking.

I will never support it being legal. From a moral standpoint alone. But how can anyone who is against the exploitation of women sit there and think it is a good idea to legalize something is disproportionality responsible for exploiting women?
So, throwing thousands of gallons of chemical waste into the local river is okay. Paying a few bucks to get laid is not okay.

Dec 2018
Florida
So, throwing thousands of gallons of chemical waste into the local river is okay. Paying a few bucks to get laid is not okay.
What the fuck are you talking about? Like what relevance does that have to the topic? I suggest you start a new thread if you want to talk pollution. But if you do...consider that that liberal shit hole NYC has dumped tons of pollution in to the water on a daily basis.

Reactions: ripskater
May 2019
West Haven
The worst argument in this thread for legalizing prostitution might be because of: The tax revenue it will generate.

Who in their right mind would pay for a prostitute with anything other than cash?

So then do you think these HARD working upstanding workers in the business of prostitution are likely to report all their earnings?

@WolfHulk @ripskater
Are you suggesting that all people in largely cash businesses report all their earnings?

Jul 2011
Memphis, Tn.
What the fuck are you talking about? Like what relevance does that have to the topic? I suggest you start a new thread if you want to talk pollution. But if you do...consider that that liberal shit hole NYC has dumped tons of pollution in to the water on a daily basis.
WHY exactly was it now legal for them to dump that waste?

Reactions: NightSwimmer